Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5

Thread: Do You Know (when Naruto premieres on Toonami?)

Newbie poopsack2 may be famous one day poopsack2 may be famous one day poopsack2's Avatar
    Thanks

I agree

I agree with Innerhell once again...Robot Chicken is the best...and with what he said befor that.lol.And Danny not neccicarily true that soccor moms bitch the most. Two words...Hobo zoo(Tom Goes to the Mayor)
    SAY ELLO TO MY LITLOLE FRIEN.....

bang bang bang bang bangbang bang bang

I bet money I know more about Naruto than you do

Otaku agentdax5 may be famous one day agentdax5 may be famous one day agentdax5's Avatar
    Thanks
    oh u saw that episode lol and yeah robot chiken is a great show i like the one when NSNYC reunites and the mafia come and kills them and the one when the guy learns karote and fights the Ninja Turttles and andrew ask ur mom about saturday with me and D

Devoted Otaku Quick Words Champion, Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion, Mah Jongg Garden Champion, Haunted House Champion Cheza may be famous one day Cheza may be famous one day Cheza's Avatar
    Thanks
    To tell you the truth I didn't even know it was going to premiere in Toonami
    If they really had a desire to live, they would've been more aware of how easy it is to die.

Otaku agentdax5 may be famous one day agentdax5 may be famous one day agentdax5's Avatar
    Thanks
    they had a preview on Cartoon Natwork me and poopsack saw it on vacation

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5