Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Do you like? (chinese movies?)

Keeping you in suspense! The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Do you like? (chinese movies?)

My favorite movies from China are usually kung-fu movies, or something making fun of kung-fu. Jackie Chan, Sammo Hung, Yuen Biao, Bruce Lee, Jet Li, Stephen Chow, and Cow Yun Fat are all great Chinese actors, and some great matial artists. I like most of the movies they made. Shaolin Soccer has to be one of the funniest films that make fun of kung-fu, and Drunken Master has to be the most memorable of kung-fu movies. Now that is cool.
    ~Praise me! Extol me! My beauty is unparalleled!~
    Thanks for the signature, Zackraa It's fashion-tastic

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The King of Fashion
    My favorite movies from China are usually kung-fu movies, or something making fun of kung-fu. Jackie Chan, Sammo Hung, Yuen Biao, Bruce Lee, Jet Li, Stephen Chow, and Cow Yun Fat are all great Chinese actors, and some great matial artists. I like most of the movies they made. Shaolin Soccer has to be one of the funniest films that make fun of kung-fu, and Drunken Master has to be the most memorable of kung-fu movies. Now that is cool.
    looks like you know all chinese actors........ yeah druken master was awesome..

Newbie xo AnimeLover xo may be famous one day xo AnimeLover xo may be famous one day
    Thanks

I love chinese movies... following that... I'm chinese.. hehe... I like most of the movies I've watched but not sure who's my actors though. I love chinese movies, they're awesome! ^.^

Anime Babii3
    <3 you! ^.^

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks

For the record, Enter the Dragon was an American production, and Bruce Lee was a native-born American citizen.

I'm a big fan of Chinese action movies. My favorite (so far) was the movie adaptation of the comic Storm Riders. Another one to check out is Warriors of Heaven and Earth.
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

Otaku Libitina may be famous one day Libitina may be famous one day Libitina's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JustLoseIt
    OMG I WANNA SEE KUNG FOO HUSTLE SOOOOO BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    IS IT THAT GOOD????
    hehe yep it is pretty funny! If you liked Shaolin Soccer then you will like Kung foo hustle there are many dumb parts....but there are many funny parts.

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes, Jackie Chan is also one of my favorite Chinese actor. My favorite of his is, "Who am I?" I have heard that he is making a new movie called "The Myth."

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks

All i have to say is that 'The Killer' & 'Hard Boiled' owns every last one of you.

I believe in you Indiana Jones In Odd-World Champion, Forest_Brat Champion, Jungle Dave Champion, Beer Dude 2 Champion, Fly Girl Champion Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho's Avatar
    Thanks

Lol if theyre all like kung pow then yes XD

DeviantArt ll Livejournal ll Rainbow Flakes ll Gallery
    Feeling the beat of my heart ♥

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast