Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Do you like to work?

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Do you like to work?

Ok this is my first thread in this new forum, so here i go.

yeah AOers do you like to work? do you work because you like to work, or because you are forced to work. In my case i work because i need the money to help my family to pay bills and stuff. I don't like it, but i do it because i feel bad when my mom doen't have enough money to pay all the bills. So now is your turn.

Otaku LittleHobbit13 may be famous one day LittleHobbit13 may be famous one day LittleHobbit13's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Do you like to work?

I enjoy working. I work at a Papa Johns, and even though some of the customers can be a pain in the butt, it's still fun to work there. I like the feeling I get from knowing how to do something, and do it well.
    "True kindness isn't something we're born with; it's something we have to work at. We have to mold it and shape it with ourselves. Not everyone has it, but I think everyone has the potential. Sometimes you just have to look really close before you can tell it's there." -- Kyoko Honda Fruits Basket
    ~ ~

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

O_O LITTLEHOBBIT WORKS AT PAPA JOHNS?!!!!!!

... your garlic sauce is pure heaven..............

<_< Do I like work? Well, yeah........... depending on what the work is...... or what the competition is.............. or what the weather i-........ In fact, take all conditions into consideration before you ask me if I like "work"..

Otaku pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru's Avatar
    Thanks

I love working. I do LAN administration and help desk when there's time. Work is awesome, it's free downloading bandwidth, and you get paid to use their bandwidth and chat and post on forums.

o~Piggy-san~o

Community Dude Asteroids Champion dude101 may be famous one day dude101 may be famous one day dude101's Avatar
    Thanks

well i can't say that i like to work but at the same time i don't hate it.
    i don't know y but if i'm not working or doin something i feel like i'm wastin time n should do something.
    but hey as long as it gives me some money to live then well i might as well put up with it.

Newbie DJ_Zephyr may be famous one day DJ_Zephyr may be famous one day DJ_Zephyr's Avatar
    Thanks

Work is what I call a necessary evil. Can't live with it, can't live without it. Kinda like women.

^ The Real Trinity ^

Devoted Otaku Quick Words Champion, Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion, Mah Jongg Garden Champion, Haunted House Champion Cheza may be famous one day Cheza may be famous one day Cheza's Avatar
    Thanks

No I hate to work...I have mommy and daddy's money..what? u don't?
    If they really had a desire to live, they would've been more aware of how easy it is to die.

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes! I like to work, but not too much. I do chores, studies, cooking etc ... but there are times when I feel to lazy to even stand >_<

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast