Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Do you like to work?

Nisou Tenshi Hot Shots Champion, Elroy Learns To Fly Champion, Daves Castle Hunt Champion, Mom-Jongg! Champion, Uncle Sam Champion Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Do you like to work?

It depends on the work. If it has anything to do with electronics I love to work but if it is something I don't like to do like cleaning then I am not too tempted to do any kind of work.

Angsty Goth Teenager SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128's Avatar
    Thanks

I wish I could get a job but I'm 14 so I can't. But I hate goin to school.

Otaku deftbeat may be famous one day deftbeat may be famous one day deftbeat's Avatar
    Thanks

it depends maybe but ive been looking forward to get a job, maybe part time
    to have some experience, but some of my friends say that i should finish college first coz i might get lazy if im already earning money.

Dear Prudence JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt's Avatar
    Thanks

I lovvvvveeeeee to work^^

Work work work I love work.

Cuz my work is funnnn.....I work with my friends and even when I don't I still have fun.
    I work at Big Apple Bagels and I love to make the customers laugh.^^

I have a couple regular older people that always talk to me when they come in...It's so kewl...^^ ^^ ^^

My boss loves me and I love her cuz she's so kewl and funny.

Haha she likes to pinch my cheeks and say "Your Cheeks are so Red and cute! Always smiling! So cute!" (She's indian so her accent and all that...yea.)

Her husband laughs at me too...he thinks I'm funny. He always talks to me when he comes in.

All - in - all....My work is Sweeeet and the bagels are gooood and the Muffins are Fricken Sweeeeet! Wooooosh....Stop in anytime!!!! ^^ ^^ ^^

Thanks Pyroo. :]

Otaku Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk's Avatar
    I live in South Africa and i was born in Pretoria.
    Thanks

Have u guys heard the word Creature comforts
    Ok then here goes why do we work :So we can have underfloor heating in the winter,go shopping and buy all the food we eat on a daily basis,drive to work adn entertainment place so many of them,pay for internet so can talk to some of our friends,Go on holiday and places we will never see without money,buy clothes to wear,buy anime,buy dvd..just to name some.
    We created all these Creature comforts for ourselfs threw the ages and the price we have to pay is not cheap so u have to work in order to do all these things.
    I love to work but if i can live in a village and grow my own stuff and sew my own clothes and just have that kind of life i will trade it easily for that what i do now.
    So yeah the big question is not if u like work it is are u willing to give it all up life
    in the wilderness without work or today on the street or work and have some comfortable life.We all like to be comfortable right so we work and we act asif we like it but we don't because it is bad for our health Stress long hours away from your family wow there is so many i have to make a list the miond started working at this hour ........

Otaku Fantasyprince may be famous one day Fantasyprince may be famous one day Fantasyprince's Avatar
    Thanks

I like to work it's cool when your actually working for money.

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

I work because I'm 16, and I just want to have all the things I want. My mom and dad give me everything. I need to learn to live without them. They said the let me stay in the house till they die. I mean that's scary. I got to get out of there.
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Devoted Otaku Defend Your Castle Champion rock on may be famous one day rock on may be famous one day rock on's Avatar
    Thanks

i work for 2 reason one is it get mony so i can get what i want the other is to show that i can do it

92% of teens moved to rap. I am one of the 8% rebelions

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2