Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you meditate???

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Do you meditate???

Greetings to the cool AO gang:

Do you guys practice meditation? If you do, which one? Finally, did it bring a change in your life?

As for me, I practice Chakra Meditation. Mainly, it is due to the martial arts that I practice. I do it atleast for 1 hour each day and also teach a little at the Temple. For me, meditation allowed me to have more focus at the thing that I do. It has helped me in both education-wise and training-wise in martial arts.

This form also involves one of the well known breathing technique called Pranayama.

Your Answers???
    Last edited by kedar; Nov 26, 2005 at 06:50 PM.

Otaku Arnys Battle 2 Champion sora the king of dreams may be famous one day sora the king of dreams may be famous one day sora the king of dreams's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Do you meditate???

well I do meditate but that is because it is part of my culture

I live in the shadows and I am as fast as the speed of light, but I use my ability's to help people even though they fear me for who I am.

A Brand new Theme song for all my friends who use to come to Ao and the People that still come's to Ao.
    http://video.freevideoblog.com/hotte...7631ca1c2a.htm

*~AO's Guardian Angel~* Akurei Kakudo may be famous one day Akurei Kakudo may be famous one day Akurei Kakudo's Avatar
    Thanks

i meditate. on my own acord. i do it for like 1 to 2 hours a day. twice a day. when i wake up and go to bed. up. it surly helps me alot.

thanks for the sig SasuraiHell!!!!

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks

Not a real 'debate' topic, moving to Cyber Lounge.

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks

Every thunder storm. I close my eyes and just mellow out. the only time I can.
    Seduced by Flesh

Otaku FallenAngel may be famous one day FallenAngel may be famous one day FallenAngel's Avatar
    Thanks

i meditate at least for two hours every week. it puts me in perspective and i think of the things and philosophical ideas and etc... looking for my muse and so on. i have a lot of stress so it helps thinking about me instead of the world. very selfish... i know... i don't really do a specific meditation, i just isolate myself and think of stuff. usually i just not think and sit there for two hours in the darkness.

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

i mediate "not under a waterfall or anything" just to calm down or sort things out... ill just set in a dark room and try not to think. Afterwards i always feel better.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks

Every night actually, I lay back....throw on my headphones then let the music blur my mind and senses.

Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast