Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Do you play?

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Do you play?

Quote Originally Posted by Libitina
    yep.....depends on what kind of band you are talking about but anyway I play in both.......my cello and flute.......and the drums
    Awesome, Libitina. I forgot to mention it, I play flute as well. Not the one made out of metal, but the one made out of bamboo stick. Mayu plays it better than me, however. I made her one for her Birthday with a bamboo stick.

Trance Addict jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927's Avatar
    Thanks

I not in a bad...
    but im trying to become a DJ.. if someone have heard TRANCE music, thas waht I do... I have some songs....
    I played at a club, it wasnt too big.. but still.... the ppl that went there said I was good..

Otaku Libitina may be famous one day Libitina may be famous one day Libitina's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kedar
    Awesome, Libitina. I forgot to mention it, I play flute as well. Not the one made out of metal, but the one made out of bamboo stick. Mayu plays it better than me, however. I made her one for her Birthday with a bamboo stick.
    yep.....I play the metal flute....and I'm learning the bamboo stick my older sister wants me tu play the piccolo...but I don't really want to

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

oh....and the instruments i absolutely would love to play are either an ocarina (it makes such great sounds ^^) or a guitar....
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Libitina
    yep.....I play the metal flute....and I'm learning the bamboo stick my older sister wants me tu play the piccolo...but I don't really want to
    A flute made out of bamboo stick sounds much better than a metal flute, if mastered, in my opinion. When Mayu plays it...people feel happier in no time, whereas if I play it...people go to sleep. I wonder why? Probably I am able to cast a sleep spell...I can become a badass thief. Just kidding.

Quote Originally Posted by dark angel swordsman
    oh....and the instruments i absolutely would love to play are either an ocarina (it makes such great sounds ^^) or a guitar....
    I haven't played a ocarina, but I will take your word, dude. A Guitar? Now, this I know...an electric guitar. My band's badass guitar player...

RPG Lord and Master/Poet Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life's Avatar
    Thanks

I've never been in a band and haven't practiced enough to be in one, but I do know how to play the piano as I took courses in Secondary(similar to high school). I can play:
    Can you feel the love tonight
    Hands
    Its all coming back to me now
    (I can't remember the titles, but two songs from Shania, mostly love songs)
    One of us
    And a few others...
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldat of life View Post
    My favorite philosopher:
    Hassun

Thanks to Xelhes for this amazing work of art ^.^
    Poetry Corner CLICK HERE IF YOU KNOW ME

I believe in you Indiana Jones In Odd-World Champion, Forest_Brat Champion, Jungle Dave Champion, Beer Dude 2 Champion, Fly Girl Champion Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho's Avatar
    Thanks

Do you have a band? Yes
    What is your band name? Fade
    Do you play an instrument? yes
    If so what? Drums
    Have you ever played in public? lol not yet were still practicing and looking for a guitarist ^^;;
    What is your band/ your style of music? Heavy metal and psycadelic

DeviantArt ll Livejournal ll Rainbow Flakes ll Gallery
    Feeling the beat of my heart ♥

Otaku *Mayura* may be famous one day *Mayura* may be famous one day *Mayura*'s Avatar
    Thanks

I am not in any sort of band, but I do play an instrument. A flute. A bamboo flute, specifically. I even gave it a name: it is called the Okari.

BTW, Kedar plays it beautifully...a humble monk. He is the one who taught me how to play it. Thank you dear.

As you always say: Never Belittle Yourself.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast