Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you play Sports?

Newbie testify012 may be famous one day testify012 may be famous one day testify012's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Do you play Sports?

i play badminton, volleyball and bowling...

champion of all champions banj_rave_03 may be famous one day banj_rave_03 may be famous one day banj_rave_03's Avatar
    Thanks

i also try some dangerous sports like scuba diving although its easy for other but i fond it hard for me.. a beginner in swimming..
    but i need you here tonight
    i need you here inside
    i need you here tonight
    i really really need you here tonight

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kedar
    No, I am not skinny nor fat, just muscular. Got them 6-pack after training 8 long years in martial arts and swordfighting. I can certainly whoop those sumo asses anytime...but, I need a chance. Heck no, I don't want to get fat just for that sport. Look at all the girls, who will weeping if it were to happen. Haha.

Oh. Cricket rocks harder than baseball.
    Ahahahaha. Watch the self-praise, man.

Swordfighting. Cool. I did ninjutsu for two years, then stopped (along with a bunch of other co-curricular activities) coz my mum wanted me to focus on my studies. *sigh* Now her daughter's turned all flabby and pale. +__+ Ehehehe. I miss my old tan.

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blue_rebel
    Ahahahaha. Watch the self-praise, man.
    Oi!!! Look who is talking!!! No, I wasn't trying to self-flatter of my own abilities, but thank you for your effort to spoonfeed a virtue, which I already uphold, rigorously. I appreciate your warning! Don't worry, I am not a type of person, who gets consumed by his own ego. The Monk was just trying to speak of the truth, but the message went across incorrectly. Maybe, it is my English!

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

dude not to bragg but im prob the best sports player here seriously , i got letters from ppl i don't even know bout how good i am , and i got a scholar to go to a good college because of my skills

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Death is the beginning Lighting Count may be famous one day Lighting Count may be famous one day Lighting Count's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by anime_being_god
    dude not to bragg but im prob the best sports player here seriously , i got letters from ppl i don't even know bout how good i am , and i got a scholar to go to a good college because of my skills
    ^ now this dude has the self-prasie thing going on.I may not win but I know i'm dam good compition at any sport even going up against some one twice my size.That being said it doesn't matter how good you are if your hearts not in the game them you've already lost!

Code Name Wind

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lighting Count
    ^ now this dude has the self-prasie thing going on.I may not win but I know i'm dam good compition at any sport even going up against some one twice my size.That being said it doesn't matter how good you are if your hearts not in the game them you've already lost!
    exactly right , that is if u got heart and are naturally skilled like me

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

AO shady bystander Comboling Champion bassdudez may be famous one day bassdudez may be famous one day bassdudez's Avatar
    Thanks

^ now this dude has the self-prasie thing going on.I may not win but I know i'm dam good compition at any sport even going up against some one twice my size.
    Haha, self praise might not b that bad if u can bak it up with skillz.

That being said it doesn't matter how good you are if your hearts not in the game them you've already lost!
    Yea, I agree. But its prty hard to get ur heart in the game tho if u h8 the sport I try my best in all the sports, but Im not really the athletic type, and it really doesnt feel very good to lose evrytym, and sumtyms u just lose ur passion to play the sport.....
    Kastelic's creation

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast