Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: which do you prefer anime or manga?

Otaku Tenseiga may be famous one day Tenseiga may be famous one day Tenseiga's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: which do you prefer anime or manga?

Depends on what it is if u ask me. If it's something comical like Chobits (great manga) I perfer it as the manga because they can strecth out a scene that shouldn't be too long but if it's something like Hellsing has to be as anime so u can watch all the action!

Newbie Nurse_Komugi may be famous one day Nurse_Komugi may be famous one day Nurse_Komugi's Avatar
    Thanks

Well as ppl have been saying it just depends. Take Love hina for instance... The anime givesw the characters voice and music plus so wild actions, but because of the towls it throws away the sexaul comedy quiet a bit(understandble though)... I guess the point is that it just depends on the series...

Otaku Meiwaku may be famous one day Meiwaku may be famous one day Meiwaku's Avatar
    Thanks

I'd have to say Manga for me as well. While anime is good, moving pictures and all with nice music and pretty colours....

But yeah, Manga seems to have more depth and an all around better story. A few Manga's that are way better than their animes are:

Akira
    Pita Ten
    Gravitation
    and Trigun

Thought I have got to say I liked the Cowboy Bebop anime a lot better than the manga.
    Last edited by Meiwaku; Jun 29, 2005 at 09:09 PM.
    - "Ash: Gimme some sugar, baby."-

Otaku fatsobob may be famous one day fatsobob may be famous one day
    Thanks

I prefer anime, but I have no gripes against manga other than its alot harder to obtain.
    Its all preference after all.

Newbie __Kitsune_no_Kokoro__ may be famous one day __Kitsune_no_Kokoro__ may be famous one day
    I used to live in Hell, until they were afraid I'd take over. Then they threw me out.
    Thanks

I like the manga better as well, for the same reasons as everyone else posted here.

Newbie puku6 may be famous one day puku6 may be famous one day puku6's Avatar
    Thanks

This is soo hard I like both the same! Well I get hooked on a good book and I like watching the animation!

Otaku ArchangeL_1979 may be famous one day ArchangeL_1979 may be famous one day ArchangeL_1979's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kogomi88
    first of all what in the world is a MANGA?

U R kidding right? U r in an anime website and u don't know what Manga is. I hope u listened to Dreadhawk on the explanation of what Manga is ok.
    LMFAO

Sorry not being mean or anything ok Kogomi.

Anime 4-Lyf!
    ANiMe 4-LYF!

Newbie Grizzley may be famous one day Grizzley may be famous one day Grizzley's Avatar
    Thanks

Thumbs up Both

I like both because manga most of the time has the story first then it comes to anime. The anime thougn is most of the time bettter then the manga with the exception I think being Yu-Gi-Oh the manga is way better then the show If you hate Yu-Gi-Oh then you have not read the manga

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast