Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Do You Relate to an Anime Character?

Otaku Ted Turtle may be famous one day Ted Turtle may be famous one day Ted Turtle's Avatar
    Thanks

Do You Relate to an Anime Character?

I know this weird but I figured I would ask this question. Do you relate to a character story wise or personality wise? I remember in just about every G.T.O. manga that the author mentions that the situations are no real and anyone who relates is crazy or something of that nature. Anyway feel free to post if the name of the character, what show or manga it's from, and how you relate to him, her, or it. I'm more like a mixture of Vash (Trigun) because I try to help but it's taken the wrong way and Kyo (Fruits Basket) mostly because I'm not a good social butterfly and I'm more of the loner type.

Read Magical Detective Daisuke. Part 9 is finally out! Click here to read it! For the complete collection of Magical Detective Daisuke click here.

Newbie naota may be famous one day naota may be famous one day naota's Avatar
    Thanks
    I tend to be similar to Shinji Akari, I'm not that outgoing, and whenever something bad happens to me, I feel like I'm watching somebody else take all of the blows. Do you know what I mean?

Which character are you test by Naruto - Kun.com

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well, I don't really want to name names but, yea I do. In fact that's what makes a favorite for me be it anime, manga, or RPG. Either they remind me of how I was or how I am. It allows me to really get into it.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Otaku MuMu Champion Shade/K' Heart may be famous one day Shade/K' Heart may be famous one day Shade/K' Heart's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yeah back in 1999, when Final Fantasy VIII was released, I got my first game of that series. I loved the game, but later learned that, on a personality level I was just like Squall. I was a fighter, had a unique style, I was a loner, and had no friends or no room for any. I just didn't care about other people. I'm over that now, but those were the dark days. That's why I am SHADE/K' Heart.... Yin/Yang...

Far be it for me to be anything special, when the only special thing I desire with me, is the special person I share my gifts with.

Otaku nova may be famous one day nova may be famous one day nova's Avatar
    Thanks
    Kino's journey has a personal affect on me. i've travelled a lot with only my driving machine as my companion.

but he didn't talk back.

Newbie jkun17 may be famous one day jkun17 may be famous one day
    Thanks
    I equate myself a lot to Keitaro Urishima. I'm a looser student trying desperately to get into a good University. I have no luck with women and the ones I do come into close contact with, I alienate and estrange myself towards. I'm unkept, unclean, unorthodox in many ways and I often find myself resorting to some kind of perversion to stay the boredom.

I don't, however, have that mystery girl out there who I have always been in love with and never known it. I don't live in an appartment complex with only 5 girls.

I do, however, have this strange dream of being an Archeologist... lol -- no, not really ^_^

Otaku sp00g may be famous one day sp00g may be famous one day sp00g's Avatar
    Thanks
    i am a bit like keitaro cuz i'm got really good with the women. and when i look at ginzi from getbackers, i kinda see myself. u kno, happy, surrounded by good friends, etc. XP

THE KARAKURA LION JET!!! XD

if BS ever had a face it was this guys soopermuse may be famous one day soopermuse may be famous one day soopermuse's Avatar
    Thanks
    ive got a bit of yoh asakura in me because i like to sleep, but i dont neglect my training like yoh

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast