Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Do You Relate to an Anime Character?

Otaku zeine may be famous one day zeine may be famous one day zeine's Avatar
    Thanks
    I don't really relate to just one character... Frankly, I see bits of my personality, in some unexpected, some special, characters... Characters that I normally grow fond of are those who are weird, unique and antisocial... This is because I myself am often regarded as strange, and I'm proud of it... Characters that lack emotion (or are entirely suppressed by it, in some accounts not having it at all), have a certain morbid but different perspective in life, or is in some way psychologically depressed or mentally deviant also highly appeals to me... Yes, these are the types I find myself relating to the most...

Newbie Sorcerer Majic may be famous one day Sorcerer Majic may be famous one day
    Thanks
    I think I relate to Keiichi Morisato cause I have tons of people always expecting me to do things myself.

Otaku eleonne has disabled reputation eleonne's Avatar
    Thanks
    For me, there are two anime characters that I can relate to the most, and both of them are from Fruits Basket. The first one is Motoko, who is infatuated with Yuki Souma. She realizes in the end that the smile Yuki gives her is not a smile intended for her, but sadly, for someone else. I definitely know how it feels liking somebody deeply, but to that person, you are just one person, insignificant, in the background.
    Another is Hanajima Saki, who also comes into another realization of her own when she starts to feel her bestfriend, a very important person in her life, is leaving her behind finally (although that was not the case, as she soon found out), and Hana-chan also had to suffer a lot when she later found out that she is unable to do anything to help her friend out in that person's greatest time of need. These things are painful to the heart.
    All in all, I can usually relate to depressed and sad anime female characters, because that's how I usually feel.

Newbie Kyuubi623 may be famous one day Kyuubi623 may be famous one day Kyuubi623's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think i am like kenshin when he was hitokiri battosai because when i get into a sword fight with my friends they cant really hit and i mess them up bad. and the i am not like the kenshin from ruroni kenshin because he is to soft and doesnt like to kill and that is boring

Tediz arnt the only ones who are going to die

Newbie AnimeHumorQueen may be famous one day AnimeHumorQueen may be famous one day AnimeHumorQueen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Oh um ok this is how you post. Well then. No I do not relate to an anime character cause I have never found an anime character with a problem like mine!

Otaku TakuHonji may be famous one day TakuHonji may be famous one day TakuHonji's Avatar
    Thanks
    Actually,I took a anime personality test and it said that my personality best matches Buu from DragonballZ.^^

Ones life is too short to move like a mortal
    Live by the sword
    Die by the sword
    Stay in the shadows

Newbie silverayne may be famous one day silverayne may be famous one day silverayne's Avatar
    Thanks
    I almost hate to say it.. but ever since I was little I always related myself to Serenity (Serena) from Sailor Moon. We were always almost exactly alike... except for the whiny brat part. And I'm always enticed by the sappy love story... lol. That was my first favorite show.

Otaku Ted Turtle may be famous one day Ted Turtle may be famous one day Ted Turtle's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragor
    I can relate to Hatori from Fruits Basket. Both of us have bad memories of loved ones, and those memories make it hard for us to continue loving others.
    Wow I didn't even think about him. I should have anyway I'm slightly like him too.

Read Magical Detective Daisuke. Part 9 is finally out! Click here to read it! For the complete collection of Magical Detective Daisuke click here.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast