Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Do You Relate to an Anime Character?

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Anime Hunter Queen use the edit button next time pleases?

Some say Im kinda like Karu from Aoi Yari Aoshi I guess because of my devotion to classes I have and wanting to make my G/F happy

Otaku Haruka X may be famous one day Haruka X may be famous one day Haruka X's Avatar
    Thanks
    I can relate to Haruka Urashima in a few ways.. such as I can be kinda scary when I'm pissed.. *remembers the part where Haruka got really pissed in Love Hina vol. 9 manga* lol =X nah, not that bad but yeah, still kind of scary. Also, a few friends of mine sometimes ask me for advice. I guess you could say I'm wise like Haruka. I dont really judge myself though. There's another anime character I can relate to, Shinobu Maehara (Love Hina) 'cause when you get to know me, you'll see that i'm really sweet, nice..generous..like a lot of people say. I'm also really shy when it comes down to meeting new people.

Newbie HyldenLord may be famous one day HyldenLord may be famous one day HyldenLord's Avatar
    Thanks
    Vash,definetly. When I'm around my friends I like to make stupid jokes and I hate violence. But will get quite aggressive if angered.

Newbie Kamui may be famous one day Kamui may be famous one day Kamui's Avatar
    Thanks
    I would have to say i would relate to who else but Kamui from X. Someone that likes to keep to myself but would do anything to help or protect my friends and the people i care about.
    -Humans were meant to work and sweat to make a living, those who try to get rich quick or live at the expense of others all get divine retribution along the line.

-Survival of the fittest is the law of nature, we deceive or are deceived, thus we flourish or perish, nothing good ever happened to me when I trusted others.

Otaku Dragor may be famous one day Dragor may be famous one day Dragor's Avatar
    Thanks
    I can relate to a lot of anime/manga characters.

To name one though, I gues I'll just say Kyo. We both have secrets and such, that we're afraid will scare people away if they ever get to close.
    Dreams come true, but nightmares do too.

Life isn't a game, it's just a referal to the time you exist on this playground called Earth.

Otaku Electrastar may be famous one day Electrastar may be famous one day Electrastar's Avatar
    Thanks
    The only time I only related to an anime character was back when I watched sailor Moon on tv. I realted to Usagi (Serena) a lot...As a student, I hated to study and I hated math most of all, I was clumsy...I still am...I love to chow down on food and hang out with my friends and I want to help people anyway I can...so I related to her a whole lot.

Newbie Kaelorian may be famous one day Kaelorian may be famous one day Kaelorian's Avatar
    Thanks
    Aya from Ceres for me=). Sometimes a mix between her and Miaka (when she matures!) from Fushigi Yuugi.

Newbie thezerosystem may be famous one day thezerosystem may be famous one day thezerosystem's Avatar
    Thanks
    Wow, I haven't replied to this thread already? Odd, I thought I had... hn. Ohwellness.

Odd as this is going to sound, I can reeeeaaaaallllly Relate to Sojiro Seta from Rurouni Kenshin. No, I didn't murder my family (well, maybe metaphorically, i did rather destroy it...), I love them very much and they love me very much, but i can relate to growing up hanging on every word someone tells you believing in everything they say only to find out at the end that they...well. Not so much that they lied to you, but that they were insane and very very wrong. I had to learn the hard way that you can't rely on anyone's conscience but your own.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast