Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: ...Do you remember...?

Devoted Otaku Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose's Avatar
    Thanks

...Do you remember...?

Does anyone remember the film Willow?? I remember watching it non-stop when I was a kid and driving my parents crazy.... By the time I was 7 I had it completely memorized. LoL But not very many people have seen it, I've noticed.

Any thoughts on Willow? It was generated towards kids, but the humor was quite adult... Like Val Kilmer dressing as a woman to avoid his ... um ... lover's husband.

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: ...Do you remember...?

Sorry I haven't seen it, but its seems pretty interesting. I will check it out. Can you tell me the rating if you don't mind?

Otaku Matrix040689 may be famous one day Matrix040689 may be famous one day Matrix040689's Avatar
    Thanks

yes i do and i own it... speaking of which i havent seen it in a while. i think i will watch it today.

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

It's PG, and I own it.

It's one of Barronmore's favorite vids

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Devoted Otaku Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose's Avatar
    Thanks

Well... Here's an explanation of the story for those who haven't seen it:

The story takes place in a fantasy land. There is race of people called the Nelwins: They are little people, who live a peaceful life in their village. There are also big people (Daiqinis, as they are called) which are just average humans. There is an evil sorceress trying to destroy a baby who would be empress, and take down the evil witch. The baby is saved by a midwife from the dungeon. The baby (one of the cutest babies I have ever seen) is called Elora. She floats down the river to the Nelwin village - where she is discovered by Willow and his family. With the decision of the Village Council, they decide that the baby should be taken to her own people.

Willow ends up on a much bigger quest than he thought. He teams up with Mad Martigan (played by Val Kilmer) and tries to save Elora, whom he grows to love.

*sigh* There's a lot more to the story, but I don't want to give anything away! I reccomend watching it.

Otaku Matrix040689 may be famous one day Matrix040689 may be famous one day Matrix040689's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah thats a pretty good description of it. i like the tiny elf dudes

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks

It's one of the finest fantasy films ever. But has never really been a close favorite of mine....when fantasy is concerned i'm more of a 'Neverending Story' and 'Mirrormask' type of guy.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by narrator
    It's one of the finest fantasy films ever. But has never really been a close favorite of mine....when fantasy is concerned i'm more of a 'Neverending Story' and 'Mirrormask' type of guy.
    EEeeek! The Neverending Story is my other fave! yay!

Willow is truly a great fantasy film... *sigh* i used to own it on VHS, but I watched it so many times that the tape just died. I haven't bought it on DVD YET... And then I shall watch it a million more times. LoL

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast