Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you remember the first video game you ever played?

Lord and Master Zarriff may be famous one day Zarriff may be famous one day Zarriff's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Do you remember the first video game you ever played?

Quote Originally Posted by Cybergig1
    Pong and Asteroids, booya lol
    At least Asteroids had different levels and such. Pong was just Pong, it just doesn't have any *cough* replay value.

Otaku emmy_chan may be famous one day emmy_chan may be famous one day emmy_chan's Avatar
    Thanks

mY first video game was super mario for nes. god i use to think that was the coolest game ever (sad i know)

Newbie Blaze of Fashion may be famous one day Blaze of Fashion may be famous one day Blaze of Fashion's Avatar
    Thanks

My first game was Super Mario World for Super Nentendo

Keeping you in suspense! The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion's Avatar
    Thanks

Super Mario World. Fashion-tastic classic. Also Sonic the Hedgoge(I can't spell what Sonic is ).
    ~Praise me! Extol me! My beauty is unparalleled!~
    Thanks for the signature, Zackraa It's fashion-tastic

Otaku BFmastermind may be famous one day BFmastermind may be famous one day BFmastermind's Avatar
    Thanks

The first video game I played was the Mario Bros.. This is not Super Mario Bros, which many people mistake it with. It is the simultameous two player game in which one person is mario and the other is luigi and you face each other in sort of a duel, using turtles, goombas, and question boxes as weapons. It was kind of like a precursor to Super Smash Brothers.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

mine was some circus guy on nintendo and he had to do CRAZY SHIT from jumping from ropes from ropes that were swinging and riding a horse and jumping onto trampolines back to the horse stuff like that
    Last edited by Legend; Aug 05, 2005 at 12:08 AM.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Devoted Otaku Quick Words Champion, Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion, Mah Jongg Garden Champion, Haunted House Champion Cheza may be famous one day Cheza may be famous one day Cheza's Avatar
    Thanks

The first video game I played was Mortal Kombat....Then I kinda gave up on video games cuz they were boring. Then when the PS2 came out it was Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
    If they really had a desire to live, they would've been more aware of how easy it is to die.

Newbie Morias Skult may be famous one day Morias Skult may be famous one day Morias Skult's Avatar
    Thanks

It was either Mario Bros in the arcade, or it was Superman for the Comodor 64 (first game I ever beat)

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast