Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5

Thread: Do You see Graffiti as art or vandalism?

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks
    Some of it appears to be art, but it just makes the city look like trash.

Newbie E-Yuki-chan04 may be famous one day E-Yuki-chan04 may be famous one day E-Yuki-chan04's Avatar
    in a vortex, beyond space and time, and all tht othr crap
    Thanks
    Graffiti is an art a style, a way of urban life........it is how u view it tht counts ppl hoo live in urban areas will gro accustomed to it like i have......... living in boston is a wicked good time........ and graffiti is wat makes it sooooo boson-like.....u can never say tht 2 wallz look the same and i happen to like it.......

also graffiti is seen in games like jet set future and if a game promotes it thn y the hell can't we call it art.....(not that i can say sumthin is art juss bcuz it iz promoted by a game or not)
    hmmmmmm...........wat new world.......
    hmmmmmm........... i see.....

dude where'z my car

Newbie TekkenMaster15 may be famous one day TekkenMaster15 may be famous one day TekkenMaster15's Avatar
    Thanks
    I do believe graffiti is art, but it is also vandalism. If people need to express themselves you don't need to vandalize, paint murals if you want the public to see your art, its much nicer that, way and seen as art. Art as vandalism is meaningless. If you are a true artist you wouldn't go painting the town for no reason.

Otaku Kiri79 may be famous one day Kiri79 may be famous one day Kiri79's Avatar
    Thanks
    For me, it depends. If it is to represent something you care about, and pretty good, it is art. Where as, if it is used to just be funny, of to vandalize someone's property, it is vandalism.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5