Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you still look like a baby?

Otaku Tithe may be famous one day Tithe may be famous one day Tithe's Avatar
    Thanks

Do you still look like a baby?

Ok I look at baby pictures of my friends and of me and relatives and so on and some of them look alot like they did then.( except for Ahem developement..)
    so i was wondering how many of you look like you did when you were like 2? I can't really say just born cause nothing is really defined then..
    A deathless heart alive with greif
    Smiles when it hears of thee
    Whisper now my secret love
    Kiss my lips and rise above

jao
    Otaku jao may be famous one day jao may be famous one day
    Thanks
    I have the same eyes.....I've gained so much weight since then though..

I'm such a fatty..

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks
    I look younger than my age, but no I look nothing like what I did when i was 2.

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks
    I look kinda like I did, just grown up... now, my boyfriend looks like he did when he was a baby, around 2-3 years, he looks the same. But I look completely different. It's strange how much your features change over the years.
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    I didn't have a goatee when I was 2. So, no, I look MUCH MUCH different.

Banned Kikinaki may be famous one day Kikinaki may be famous one day Kikinaki's Avatar
    Thanks
    I looked always the same my whole life. Only now there are some hairy spots on my face (if you know what i mean) and my voice changed. Then again i stayed always the same person, kinda strange.
    Last edited by Kikinaki; Apr 10, 2005 at 01:42 AM.

Otaku Tithe may be famous one day Tithe may be famous one day Tithe's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'm not talking about exactly the same...just like do you still have the same overall look(face shape, hair color,and eye color..skin color..) like some ppls hair changes naturally from blonde to brown and what not..and you can get tanner..
    A deathless heart alive with greif
    Smiles when it hears of thee
    Whisper now my secret love
    Kiss my lips and rise above

Banned Kikinaki may be famous one day Kikinaki may be famous one day Kikinaki's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Tithe
    I'm not talking about exactly the same...just like do you still have the same overall look(face shape, hair color,and eye color..skin color..) like some ppls hair changes naturally from blonde to brown and what not..and you can get tanner..
    If you meant those attributes, well i looked the same from the day i was born till this moment

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast