Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Do you still look like a baby?

Newbie TZi BJC2 may be famous one day TZi BJC2 may be famous one day TZi BJC2's Avatar
    Thanks
    i kinda look the same except i gain weight(cuz i had kids)... and i look like younger then my littler sister.... so i think i haven't changed that much... i guess

Otaku deidre_the_goddess may be famous one day deidre_the_goddess may be famous one day deidre_the_goddess's Avatar
    i came from a place no one has ever gone..
    Thanks
    i look more different now but they seem to say that there has been no changes then.

Otaku frozen_mercury may be famous one day frozen_mercury may be famous one day frozen_mercury's Avatar
    Kansas (no, I do not know what happened to Dorothy and Toto)
    Thanks

Myuh

I don't think I look too remarkably like when I was two. Some things have stayed the same as far as personality though, like that I still don't smile very often.
    En la tierra de los ciegos, el torto es rey.

In the end, Darwin is right. The strongest do survive.
    Hail Malthus!

Newbie Doobara_Dimagh may be famous one day Doobara_Dimagh may be famous one day Doobara_Dimagh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Ive changed a lot-my nose and browridges have thickened like hell since I was 2, plus I now have a messy beard. (but the ladies dig me...YEAH BABY!!!)
    There is no spoon, Neo.

Newbie Fallen Angel may be famous one day Fallen Angel may be famous one day Fallen Angel's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tasukuchan
    Heh, I look like I did when I was maybe 11 and I am 18 now...If you were to see me on the streets you would think I was in middle school ~ or possibly even sixth grade u.u;;
    Aw, that's so cute. My friend is like that too and I made fun of her alot about that, nevertheless it's cute. Back to the main topic, yeah, I look almost exactly the same when I was two, the face only, if you look at my pic when I was two and look at me now, I'm sure you'll know it's me.

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks
    NO! i am much more mature lookingand i have more shall i say " torn apart" skin
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Otaku esthered may be famous one day esthered may be famous one day esthered's Avatar
    Thanks
    I STILL HAVE MY BABY FATS. -POUTS !

*Pulls and yanks fats out of body*

ROAR!

Newbie Sheep_of_Death may be famous one day Sheep_of_Death may be famous one day Sheep_of_Death's Avatar
    Thanks
    i'm a bit different now... i was chubby then.. now i'm not that chubby and yeah that..
    Death Soul Collector

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast