Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5

Thread: Do you still look like a baby?

Newbie E-Yuki-chan04 may be famous one day E-Yuki-chan04 may be famous one day E-Yuki-chan04's Avatar
    in a vortex, beyond space and time, and all tht othr crap
    Thanks
    hahaha when i was a baby i had fat cheeks now i don't
    i used to have long hair now i don't

i have te same eyes.nose.etc...
    hmmmmmm...........wat new world.......
    hmmmmmm........... i see.....

dude where'z my car

Newbie sawaislikeakite may be famous one day sawaislikeakite may be famous one day sawaislikeakite's Avatar
    Thanks
    Um...well I still have the same eyes...I think that this question would be easier to answer if it was 'Do you look younger than you are?'. ^^;;;;;

My answer would be yes, yes I do. Somebody who met me for the first time thought that I was 13...

I turn 20 in May!

But imagine how nice it'll be to be mistaken for 23 when I'm 30.

My boyfriend looks really young too so together we probably look 13 to 15...and he's turning 21 in September.

-*-elena-*-

Only 13 posts?!? I demand a recount. I was at a 1,000 way back when. And it took me 2+ years to get there! I unleash my wrath....Now!

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sawaislikeakite
    Um...well I still have the same eyes...I think that this question would be easier to answer if it was 'Do you look younger than you are?'. ^^;;;;;

My answer would be yes, yes I do. Somebody who met me for the first time thought that I was 13...

I turn 20 in May!

But imagine how nice it'll be to be mistaken for 23 when I'm 30.

My boyfriend looks really young too so together we probably look 13 to 15...and he's turning 21 in September.

-*-elena-*-
    I get that too. ppl always say I look younger too. Heck who wants to look old?

Newbie natsumi may be famous one day natsumi may be famous one day natsumi's Avatar
    Thanks
    my family tells me that, but every time I look at the mirror I look very diffrent from what my family tells me

---------------------------------
    +++

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

To quote the Forum Rules...
    -Do not post on threads that have been inactive for longer than two weeks.
    Closing...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5