Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Do you suffer from Sleep Disorders?

Newbie Phandora may be famous one day Phandora may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Do you suffer from Sleep Disorders?

I suppose so... 3/4 and sometimes a happy 5 hours max per day. Every morning, when I wake up I want to cut my heard off because of the pain...

Otaku Weebl may be famous one day Weebl may be famous one day Weebl's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm a sleep walker. My sis is Anemic and if she didn't have an alarm she would sleep for days..her highest days sleeping total was 10 in the summer...she got bed sores. I've walked outside and into a tree..now i have a bell on my door which is annoying..I can't sneak out!!!
    Now announceing........*drum roll*
    Mr.Aiora..

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking Re: Do you suffer from Sleep Disorders?

I have a slight case of insomia.

It varies from time to time, but it's there. I'll feel tired and try to sleep, but I can't. I just end up laying in bed, looking at the cieling.

The only time I really get a good night's sleep is when I'm in bed with my girlfriend (no sexual reference intended). She's the same. We're just a couple of insomniacs.

My sleep schedule is all kinds of messed up...

I stay up until like 1 or 2am, try to sleep, but don't sleep until 4am. Wake up at 6, be at work by 8, get home play video games until like 1, and try to sleep again (sleep never comes though).

I usually get 4 hours of sleep every 2 or 3 days...

Otaku fantasygirl_lai may be famous one day fantasygirl_lai may be famous one day fantasygirl_lai's Avatar
    Thanks

i don't really except i find it hard tryin to get to sleep! takes about hour or or more before i actually fall asleep....
    Signature exceeds limits and has been deleted by Hassun

Otaku Gin Nightingale may be famous one day Gin Nightingale may be famous one day Gin Nightingale's Avatar
    Thanks

Mine's a strange one, really. I can't seem to find an explanation. See, when it's vacation time, I have a severe case of insomia but once school starts again, my insomia disappears... Strange.

Otaku Zdenek may be famous one day Zdenek may be famous one day Zdenek's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MoonUnit
    Mine is called working at a job where you can either be waking up at noon or 4am in the morning aka working at a coffee shop.

Its very rare that I don't feel tired. I nap a lot, and when I don't work I sleep really, really late.

I have a retarded sleeping schedule, and if I don't get enough sleep when I wake up in the morning my stomach really hurts and I feel like I'm going to throw up.

I think I might have some hypersomia, and I have experienced sleep paralysis, mostly in my arms, but the other day it was in my leg and when I went to get up I stumbled and fell down. It was odd.
    I have similar problems. Except that I cannot begin to sleep when it's time for it.

Newbie Rhian may be famous one day Rhian may be famous one day Rhian's Avatar
    Thanks

Once I actually manage to fall asleep (which takes at least an hour of fighting myself XD) I usually sleep well until somebody disturbs me. I do have some ugly nightmares pretty often though... mainly about school... actually about 90% of my nightmares are about school - and they have been since I started with primary school XD

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

although i pretend to fall asleep in Rpg's randomly, i have no prior sleep disorders unless you consider sleeping with no covers on.... oh yeah, and ever since i put a dream catcher on my doorknob, i literally havent had a dream since...
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast