Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5

Thread: Which do you think is better? (child discipline)

Otaku Hokuro may be famous one day Hokuro may be famous one day Hokuro's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Which do you think is better? (child discipline)

You don't just hit your child for doing something wrong. You first tell them what they're doing wrong and if they deliberatily do it again, that's when you spank. You just do go spanking the child for doing wrong things, because they are children and they are going to mess up.

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks

I think this adequately supports my views: http://www.maddox.xmission.com/beat.html

Otaku Meiwaku may be famous one day Meiwaku may be famous one day Meiwaku's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Eriadd
    I think this adequately supports my views: http://www.maddox.xmission.com/beat.html
    Yes! Ever since I read that it's become like my child discipline bible. I read it every night before I go to bed, so I can better myself at being a parent when the time comes.

I can't believe some people took it seriously and freaked out because Maddox suggested that stuff.

I think discipline is a must, it doesn't have to be physical in the least, you just have to show the kid you mean business and you're not giving in.
    - "Ash: Gimme some sugar, baby."-

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5