Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Do you think Bush's situation is fair?

Otaku Barronmore may be famous one day Barronmore may be famous one day Barronmore's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Do you think Bush's situation is fair?

Yes, government accounting is the bane of the accounting world (and a great laugh). I understand why the Government would write off sensitive assets (like computers, etc) but not why they write off non-sensitive buildings and furniture, etc. There are a lot of government assets that could easily be resold into non-government life without compromising natl security. But i guess it's just more fun to waste the money and not account for it.

Banned tasukuchan may be famous one day tasukuchan may be famous one day tasukuchan's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Do you think Bush's situation is fair?

Quote Originally Posted by Barronmore
    Who was banned from AO? I'm I resonding to a person who isn't even here anymore? I really need to keep up with the site more.
    Iamcursed was banned from AO, the user you had quoted...previous. LOL! I'm confusing myself, you made reference to Iamcursed a couple posts back. I was trying to say that it didn't look like Iamcursed didn't do anything to justify himself getting banned, although it's not my place to say (I don't check the galleries, he could have been PM spamming, ETC blah blah blah).

It says "Banned" on Iamcursed's userinfo.

Quote Originally Posted by Barronmore
    Thanks for the complements on the sigs....it's been a long time comming to find somthing that matches our online personalities
    Ahh ~ NP, and yes your personalities match quite nicely ~ The Barronmore clan shall reign forever supreme!
    Last edited by tasukuchan; Oct 27, 2005 at 09:26 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3