Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: do you think some anime are somewhat realalistic.

Newbie couger may be famous one day couger may be famous one day couger's Avatar
    Thanks

Question do you think some anime are somewhat realalistic.

i think some anime are more real then others. like roming kenchin vs. dbz

Devoted Otaku youth_anime_fan may be famous one day youth_anime_fan may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Are anime's somewhat realistic? no.

Considering anime's such as "DBZ", "SEL", "Evangelion", and any other sci-fi, I'd have to say: "Absolutely not. If you think they're realistic, you'd have to be insane."

But, considering all anime, I have not seen one yet that is realistic. Same goes for any tv program out there. The only realistic tv program would be about someone watching tv and playing on his pc all day. Maybee going out to work or meeting up with his friends every once and a while. You will never see a tv program with a character watching tv for an extended period of time. (*in america, ive seen anime do it though)

So, in ending, there's a lot of do's and dont's of wood repair. Just remember: When in doubt, pull it out.

Otaku Gin Nightingale may be famous one day Gin Nightingale may be famous one day Gin Nightingale's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well, virtually all anime are non-realistic but there's a fair amount of anime out there that could be realistic. If not for the hair and other effects, Slam Dunk could pass as a near-realistic anime. Same applies to Boys Be...

Fangirl Missing in Action Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai's Avatar
    Thanks
    The most realistic anime I've seen is Niea under 7. Mainly because the themes of the story, what the main character has to deal with (with expection of a under alien and her "friends" making havoc out of her life) is pretty much what everyone her age has to deal with. Deciding your future, finding yourself, moving on.... etc.

But besides, Anime, and entertainment in general is pretty much all about an temporary escape from reality. Who really would want to watch something that didn't have a little bit of fantasy, or something different from reality?
    Isn't it why we watch Anime people?

Leader of the Fangirl Conspiracy

Because teasing boys is so much fun.

[ Minitokyo| Doki Doki | My AO Gallery | Request a Siggy ]
    "Bisshies make Hikari happy"

Otaku thevampirealacrud may be famous one day thevampirealacrud may be famous one day thevampirealacrud's Avatar
    Thanks
    Ummm... Maybe Imadoki and some other Shojo are fairly realistic and have no plot just like real life.^.^

I will doKite and Blackrose!!!
    "You have the strength and power to control your own destinies...and that is the greatest gift of all." ~Lucia

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hmmm. I got confused by the question. Lol. At first I believed you meant realistic as in the settings. But I found out you meant otherwise. Some anime can be. But I guess you have enough answers as stated above me.
    Seduced by Flesh

Newbie henzor may be famous one day henzor may be famous one day henzor's Avatar
    Thanks
    bwaha the question here is: would ppl still watch anime if it was uber realistic? lol
    personal preference i guess

^^v
    "A good discussion should be like a miniskirt; short enough to pertain interest yet long enough to cover the subject." ;]

Otaku Gin Nightingale may be famous one day Gin Nightingale may be famous one day Gin Nightingale's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by henzor
    bwaha the question here is: would ppl still watch anime if it was uber realistic? lol
    personal preference i guess

^^v
    *raises her hand* I vote that people would not watch anime if they become realistic. Yep! Yep!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast