Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Do you think this is strange?

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Don't be showing any disrespect for Moons over My Hammy! That is probably the best dish Denny's has going for it at 3 AM on a Saturday.
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    Normal on both subjects. And as for Moons over My Hammy.....the plate of the Gods.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    true, Moons over my hammy is the best
    but what if he ordered a "sampler" with some apple "pie"

I want to ask another thing though, did you blow the kiss the cool guy way, or the anime girl way (with the one eye blinking and all)
    Last edited by Legend; Jan 19, 2005 at 11:36 PM.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks
    Those girls must not like men!! I dont see anything wrong with either of them!! Very harmless!! Now if you had a big make out section in public it might be different!! XD Those girls were being very childish for giving you trouble.

Newbie Hammerfist may be famous one day Hammerfist may be famous one day Hammerfist's Avatar
    Thanks
    These are not the actions of a normal person.

It seems clear to me that you are repressing your true lesbian nature. Now I am not here to judge you…it is not for Hammer to decide wither this is right or wrong. But make no mistake about it you are gay and perhaps you should face up to that sooner rather than later.

Hammer

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks
    I just think those girls need to grow up.
    Seduced by Flesh

Newbie berryhot may be famous one day berryhot may be famous one day berryhot's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think that #1 could be considered weird....but being a girl myself...if a boy blew a kiss to me I would be flattered and #2 is definitely normal....

Devoted Otaku youth_anime_fan may be famous one day youth_anime_fan may be famous one day
    Thanks
    #1-- it depends why you did it. could be ok or it could be just weird... depends on the situation.

#2-- I suggest you go out with more guys... I have heard that wemon like that^_^

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast