Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Do you think this is strange?

Sib
    Otaku Sib may be famous one day Sib may be famous one day Sib's Avatar
    Thanks
    I don't think either of then are really enough cause for scrutiny.

I think it's strange that how two girls that don't like men are paying such close attention to one.

Hmmm... He's not technically human, so it wouldn't really be like cannibalism...
    .:Anime Relfections:.l.:SibArt (Being Updated):.

Newbie angelstarbeam may be famous one day angelstarbeam may be famous one day angelstarbeam's Avatar
    on a distant planet where i am a humble storyteller. in reality, i live in a city. not telling which
    Thanks
    1 Is it ok to blow a kiss to a girl during class?
    “It’s not like I went up to her and we swapped spit in front of the entire class”

it's a little crony, but not totally wierd.

#2 Is it ok to go to lunch with a friend of the same gender?
    “It’s lunch, I haven’t been to Denny’s in 15 years so I didn’t want to go alone!”
    i see nothing wrong with it. how did thses girls react in detail?
    The noble ones of this world
    Are the ones that repent
    of their own sins

Newbie Ojai may be famous one day Ojai may be famous one day Ojai's Avatar
    Thanks
    she said and I quote "DID YOU SEE THAT!" *GASP* "HE JUST KISSED HER".......And so this is high school.....GET OVER IT
    Last edited by Ojai; Jan 20, 2005 at 08:09 PM.

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well I wouldnt blow a kiss to a girl no, but eating lunch with same gender....I do that all the time. Sometimes its just better to go out and have a meal with the guys, just chillin, and having fun. Blowing kisses though, I probably would'nt do that again if I didn't have to. Just go up to her and have a convo with her instead, you'll probably get more out of that and less shit from your peers.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes, eating lunch with da guys is called "dude fest." the same ones like "I....Love...Football on tv" guys

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Otaku Dragor may be famous one day Dragor may be famous one day Dragor's Avatar
    Thanks
    Just like most other people, I've got to say #1 is a bit creepy; however there's absolutely nothing wrong with #2.
    Dreams come true, but nightmares do too.

Life isn't a game, it's just a referal to the time you exist on this playground called Earth.

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks
    How is blowing a kiss creepy?? I be flattered if a girl did that to me!! Id rather have the real thing, but who wouldnt like a cute girl to blow them a kiss??
    Last edited by Miroku4444; Jan 21, 2005 at 01:05 PM.

Otaku Juice may be famous one day Juice may be famous one day Juice's Avatar
    Thanks
    Both Normal. That aside the way i see it if u give people something to talk about its better then giving them nothing to talk about so injoy the attetion, i say act like a dope and never care what others think, i say ask the teacher if u can eat in class and if she say yes then pull out a 14 inch cake and start eating, i say wear a playstation controller round your neck and say its the new trend, I say bring a stomp rocket to school and start launching rockets down the halls during lunch, if anything that will give em something new to talk about.
    Last edited by Juice; Jan 21, 2005 at 01:29 PM.

Talk less, Say More. Eat Less, Chew More. Whine Less, Breath More. Fear Less, Hope More. Hate Less, Love More.
    And all good things are yours

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast