Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you think the us...

Otaku Animewolf267 may be famous one day Animewolf267 may be famous one day Animewolf267's Avatar
    Thanks

Question Do you think the us...

Do you really think the us senate will bann the download of music completely?
    Icy cold Toilet Paper!!!!

Newbie Amanda may be famous one day Amanda may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Animewolf267

Of course they will, all those crooked politician's care about is the money they get from the record industry.

Otaku Animewolf267 may be famous one day Animewolf267 may be famous one day Animewolf267's Avatar
    Thanks

yea but

ive got a better idea... why dont they just charge something for companys to have websites to be able to still distrubute music. I emailed the senator of my state ,texas, but of course its been 3 months and he probly deleted it un caringly
    Icy cold Toilet Paper!!!!

Newbie rizzy may be famous one day rizzy may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Sure, but thats really a 50-50 thing ya know (heh), p2p file sharing technology has really improved alot since napster .. they might be able to ban it, but they wont be able to stop it

Rou
    Otaku Rou may be famous one day Rou may be famous one day
    Thanks
    i think they can't really do it, since it would be almost impossible, they'd have to shut down almost every p2p program out there.

things like bittorrent would take years upon years to shut down. i'm pretty sure they'd have to use millions of dollars to shut down every torrent server on this earth... i don't think it's really worth it...

Newbie Darlos may be famous one day Darlos may be famous one day Darlos's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yeah, if they could leagally do it. Most of the good BitTorrent sites are off in the ass end of nowhere, far out of the US's legal reach. And by the ass end of nowhere, I mean like islands in the pacific. Really obscure stuff.

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Animewolf267
    The Senate can pass all the bills they want but unless the House of Representatives passes it and the President signs it, there is no law. Besides, the US Congress banned illegal music downloads years ago when they instituted coyright laws and extended them to cover recorded music.
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

Newbie DJFlipD may be famous one day DJFlipD may be famous one day DJFlipD's Avatar
    Thanks
    They can try but the only thing is that they can't police the world thus, if we can't d/l music from servers here in america we'll just have to be smart enough to d/l from foriegn servers were no one gives a damn.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast