Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6

Thread: Do you think the us...

Newbie Setsunayaki may be famous one day Setsunayaki may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Animewolf267
    Do you really think the us senate will bann the download of music completely?
    Even if they did they have the first amendment to deal with and they don't have enough prisons to lock up over 2/3rds f the population that downloads music. Also ISPs lose out if music got banned. Everyone would cancel their cable/dsl for dialup again if congress bans us from downloading anything and everything.

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Setsunayaki
    Even if they did they have the first amendment to deal with and they don't have enough prisons to lock up over 2/3rds f the population that downloads music. Also ISPs lose out if music got banned. Everyone would cancel their cable/dsl for dialup again if congress bans us from downloading anything and everything.
    no doubt. I wouldn't even wanna get on if i couldn't dl anything.... That's just wrong. Just think about having to pay to dl a pic or a midi file, That'd just make me angry.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Otaku Animewolf267 may be famous one day Animewolf267 may be famous one day Animewolf267's Avatar
    Thanks

I think they kinda gave up...

I think they gave up because when ever i dled from Kazaa I used to get a ton of spybots but i havnt gotten ne as of recent that or they are totaly rethinking their approach.
    Last edited by Animewolf267; Feb 02, 2005 at 09:59 AM. Reason: added more
    Icy cold Toilet Paper!!!!

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Whoa... I coulda sworn that this thread died like, forever ago...

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Animewolf267
    I think they gave up because when ever i dled from Kazaa I used to get a ton of spybots but i havnt gotten ne as of recent that or they are totaly rethinking their approach.

You don't have a clue what you're talking about AND you resurrected a dead thread.

Closing.
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6