Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you think that the war in Iraq is right? Do you think we should still be there?

A Returning Soul Twitchy may be famous one day Twitchy may be famous one day Twitchy's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Do you think that the war in Iraq is right? Do you think we should still be there?

I actually agree with the war in Iraq. I do think it was to soon though. I just think of all thoughs people that we gave a better life to. I dont think we should withdraw just yet. I think we should withdraw when Iraq is millitary stable and can defend itself.

Otaku Weebl may be famous one day Weebl may be famous one day Weebl's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Do you think that the war in Iraq is right? Do you think we should still be there?

no and no, the war will not be over untill we get a better president and millions of people are gonna die. (hopefully bush is one of them)
    Now announceing........*drum roll*
    Mr.Aiora..

A Returning Soul Twitchy may be famous one day Twitchy may be famous one day Twitchy's Avatar
    Thanks

O so you will leave another country to fend for themselves just like Veitnam
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=22388&dateline=123367  5260

Otaku Barronmore may be famous one day Barronmore may be famous one day Barronmore's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Do you think that the war in Iraq is right? Do you think we should still be there

no and no, the war will not be over untill we get a better president and millions of people are gonna die. (hopefully bush is one of them)
    I'm really hoping your being sarcastic. It's pretty hypocritical to demand that we leave Iraq because so many people are dying only to wish that GW Bush would die. It amazes me how man liberal peace-niks want to kill (or just hope they get killed) people who don't agree with them.

Newbie deadman may be famous one day deadman may be famous one day
    Thanks

No, the only reason we invaded is because of bush. Even if we pull out things will still be bad.

Newbie Logasm may be famous one day Logasm may be famous one day Logasm's Avatar
    Thanks

If 1 man could honestly start an entire war for any reason at all, we have bigger problems than Iraq to worry about. Remember, the President only has so much power.

Newbie Tivles of Light may be famous one day Tivles of Light may be famous one day Tivles of Light's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Logasm
    If 1 man could honestly start an entire war for any reason at all, we have bigger problems than Iraq to worry about. Remember, the President only has so much power.
    one man only has so much power if he is religious and has congress on his side. remember, the congress, both houses are republican majority! I do not agree with this war, and i could find many sources stating why but i am tired and will find them later. I am not bush-hater, but i do not agree with him. he went to war on false allegations, WMD..NONE! the last plant that could possibly make them was disestablished in 1996. Bush knew that, we made them shut it down. also, I cannot support a War that was based on a preemptive strike, Iraq wasnt going to attack us...nor was it going to attack israel. yes we caught saddam, but at what cost? 27295 to 30789 people have died. Iraqi citezens killed, American soldiers as well as the few allies we have have had their people killed too. And the worst part is...Bush may have a "plan" but when is it going to work, and when are we going to get out. you cant just say until we win. DEFINE WIN? there is more terrorist activity now in Iraq then there was before we went in. its INCREASING. and its scary. i cannot see throwing away another human because we think we can impose a democracy based on what is practical somewhere else. our democracy was based on ideals and what we wanted, not what is practical and what is going to work in Iraq. sorry, but i cannot support this war, lets come home before more people are killed.

Don't ever believe you dont deserve what you desire

<3 eternally TOL

Otaku Arnys Battle 2 Champion sora the king of dreams may be famous one day sora the king of dreams may be famous one day sora the king of dreams's Avatar
    Thanks

I think we should do something to help but what could we do? that is the Question
    Last edited by sora the king of dreams; Dec 04, 2005 at 03:36 PM.

I live in the shadows and I am as fast as the speed of light, but I use my ability's to help people even though they fear me for who I am.

A Brand new Theme song for all my friends who use to come to Ao and the People that still come's to Ao.
    http://video.freevideoblog.com/hotte...7631ca1c2a.htm

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast