Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast

Thread: Do you think that the war in Iraq is right? Do you think we should still be there?

A Returning Soul Twitchy may be famous one day Twitchy may be famous one day Twitchy's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Do you think that the war in Iraq is right? Do you think we should still be there?

well said
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=22388&dateline=123367  5260

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Do you think that the war in Iraq is right? Do you think we should still be there

Quote Originally Posted by PsiKnot
    Uh..so are you saying that I'm not thinking or that the "Bush is dumb" people aren't? Just want to know if I should be defending myself here.
    I'm saying the "Bush is dumb!!!11!!one!11thirteen?!!!" people are stupid and that I'm glad I'm not like that anymore.

Otaku PsiKnot may be famous one day PsiKnot may be famous one day PsiKnot's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Do you think that the war in Iraq is right? Do you think we should still be there

Quote Originally Posted by Eriadd
    I'm saying the "Bush is dumb!!!11!!one!11thirteen?!!!" people are stupid and that I'm glad I'm not like that anymore.
    Okay, my bad. Just wanted to know where I stood. I'm also glad that you've seen the light so to speak.

Thinking is the leading cause of death among the stupid.
    Signature and Avatar made by Zackraa. Thanks!

A Returning Soul Twitchy may be famous one day Twitchy may be famous one day Twitchy's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Do you think that the war in Iraq is right? Do you think we should still be there?

I actually like Bush over Kerry. Kerry couldnt make up his $#*@N Mind.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=22388&dateline=123367  5260

Newbie Tivles of Light may be famous one day Tivles of Light may be famous one day Tivles of Light's Avatar
    Thanks

haha i didnt like either of them. though i think i would have probably perferred kerry because i dont think so many of our troops would have died.

Don't ever believe you dont deserve what you desire

<3 eternally TOL

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tivles of Light
    haha i didnt like either of them. though i think i would have probably perferred kerry because i dont think so many of our troops would have died.
    Possibly, just the civilians instead.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Otaku Barronmore may be famous one day Barronmore may be famous one day Barronmore's Avatar
    Thanks

Why would less troops die with Kerry then with Bush? What would Kerry have done diffrently? Everytime he was asked that question in the election he basicly said the same thing as Bush. Seriously, he had the same gameplan. It's rediculious to sit there and say "I would have done things the same way but would have gotten diffrent results". George Bush wasn't in Iraq calling the day to day shots. That's what the Generals do. Kerry would not have been in Iraq calling the day to day shots either. That's what Generals do. And John Kerry, to my knowledge, never said he would change the commanding Generals in Iraq.

Second, less solders have died in this war then in any other war in history. No army has ever completed it's objective of toppling an opposing country in shuch a short time period. This war has been such a strategic success that it's frightening. And yet all we here is this constant drumbeat of how many troops have died. 2000+ troops would die in a single day in WWII. This isn't WWII and it sure isn't 'Nam. And I don't see how anyone with the facts could even draw that conclusion.

Is it sad that 2000+ solders have died. Yes. But it's also a testiment to the US Military and the Commander in Cheif that that number has been kept so low.

Otaku PsiKnot may be famous one day PsiKnot may be famous one day PsiKnot's Avatar
    Thanks

ooohraw!

Thinking is the leading cause of death among the stupid.
    Signature and Avatar made by Zackraa. Thanks!

Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast