Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 12 13 14 15

Thread: Do you think that the war in Iraq is right? Do you think we should still be there?

Otaku White_Mage88 may be famous one day White_Mage88 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Do you think that the war in Iraq is right? Do you think we should still be there?

I have mixed opinions about if we should be there are not. I'm unsure, because I don't really know the true reason we are there. I don't know who's lieing, and what the truth is anymore. I won't make up my mind unless I know for sure what's going on in the war. I don't trust the news, and I don't trust the government.

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Do you think that the war in Iraq is right? Do you think we should still be there?

Quote Originally Posted by Vault 35
    Keep talking. Keep blaming America. Say it again and again. The more you guys keep saying this, the more elections you will lose. Just look at the last few elections.

Collateral damage in Iraq is Saddam Hussein's fault for not doing what the hell we told him to do.
    u do have a point there he should had have just listened to wat we told him then none of this would have had happend
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Otaku _Nathalie_ may be famous one day _Nathalie_ may be famous one day _Nathalie_'s Avatar
    Thanks

I think the war in Iraq at this moment is right cause: if all the troops would leave right at this moment the country would be one big chaos, and I believe about the attack on Iraq it wasn't the question ''if'' but ''when'' America would decide they couldn't let Saddam Hussein go on with the things he might/could do

If men where made to think, women where made to tell them they thought wrong
    (Just kidding guys )

Otaku Chubz may be famous one day Chubz may be famous one day Chubz's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by koga23
    u do have a point there he should had have just listened to wat we told him then none of this would have had happend
    Saddam was complying with what he was asked. He said he had no WMD's, and up until the invasion, there were UN Weapon Inspectors in Iraq also saying he had nothing. Bush then gave warning that oh, well too late, we're going to invade anyhow, and told all UN Inspectors to leave the country.

Many Thanks To SasuraiHell For The Sig!

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Chubz
    Saddam was complying with what he was asked. He said he had no WMD's, and up until the invasion, there were UN Weapon Inspectors in Iraq also saying he had nothing. Bush then gave warning that oh, well too late, we're going to invade anyhow, and told all UN Inspectors to leave the country.
    that is true to a point but u never could have kown if there was WMD'S there until we invaded, Saddam could have bin liying the hole time am i right
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Otaku Chubz may be famous one day Chubz may be famous one day Chubz's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes, he could have been lying, but that's where the UN Weapons Inspectors come in. They are trained to locate and determine whether bases are holding or hiding WMD's. The UN Inspectors who were in Iraq at the time determined that there were no weapons, and that Saddam hadn't even tried to purchase weapons.

The US then used falsified reports to sound like Saddam HAD been trying to purchase weapons. The reports that they used, however, were from before the Gulf War, when Saddam WAS trying to buy weapons. Most of the weapons he bought, were sold to him by the United States. They just took those reports, added to them so that it sounded like it was recent activity, and used those for the justification of the invasion.

So it was known that there were no WMD's, because everyone was saying it.

Many Thanks To SasuraiHell For The Sig!

Retired frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta's Avatar
    Thanks

Don't revive threads from two months ago.

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 12 13 14 15