Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you think that the war in Iraq is right? Do you think we should still be there?

Devoted Otaku Quick Words Champion, Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion, Mah Jongg Garden Champion, Haunted House Champion Cheza may be famous one day Cheza may be famous one day Cheza's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: du u think that the war in iraq is right? and du u think we should still be there

I don't think it's right or that the troops are still there...I mean they caught Hussain didn't they? I mean isn't that what gov. wanted? It seems stupid to me..
    If they really had a desire to live, they would've been more aware of how easy it is to die.

Otaku Suzy may be famous one day Suzy may be famous one day Suzy's Avatar
    In Puerto Rico the stinkiest place on earth.^~^
    Thanks

Re: du u think that the war in iraq is right? and du u think we should still be there

No, the war bushyboo made on Iraq was wrong, all the people keep dien for no reason thanx to him tryin to extrac oil from Iraqs terretori.
    '' Death, cruelty, murder the things i have hate forever, Life is like a test with a limited time'' And doesnt have any sign''
    I wish i could help you but i make things worst, by liken you

Newbie Rick Parks may be famous one day Rick Parks may be famous one day
    Thanks

Cool Re: du u think that the war in iraq is right? and du u think we should still be there

I belieive He most definetly used propoganda to get us into Iraq.The whole thing was never about saddam hussein being a threat.It was all about the oil and profits.Imean think about it,osama binladin is the one responsible for the 9/11 terror attack.We go after saddam hussein claiming that he would support the terrorist in arming them with weapons of mass destructoin.There for we invade Iraq and start a pointless war in which tousands of us are being slaughtered by the minute.Finally we catch saddam , the person who knaw doubt is an a****** ,who had nothing to do with that attack on america.Bush used bin ladens attack as a means to clean up his fathers dirty work.I beleive that he used the peoples pain,he new we were hurrting and that we needed an enemy to pay for the crime and what better a person then his fathers arch nemesis.His lies have made us lose focus and now instead of trying to locate this madmans wereabouts we are pursuing a goal that had nothing to do with are original objective,never the less the cost of our original pain.

p.s.(just so you know osama bin laden is not from iraq so why are we still over there?)
    I don't know what soccerery dug you up."laughs Rick as he throws of his school uniform revealing his team outfit.His cheeks and forhead begin to glow and upon his face appears the markings of the lightforce."But when I am through with you your going to wish you stayed dead."

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rick Parks
    I belieive He most definetly used propoganda to get us into Iraq...
    His lies ...
    Since we're talking about lies how about we cover the ones in your statement.

1) It was all about the oil and profits: False. The US does not get Oil from Iraq. Those that did/do did their best to prevent the UN orders from being enforced in order to keep their kickbacks from dissappearing.

2) in which tousands of us are being slaughtered by the minute: False. In the 2 1/2 years since Iraq was invaded just over 2,000 soldiers have died. The lowest number in a war in history.

3) Bush used bin ladens attack as a means to clean up his fathers dirty work: Quite honestly I have no idea where you got that libel from. His fathers dirty work? You mean repeling the Iraqi invasion of Kuwait?

4) we needed an enemy to pay for the crime and what better a person then his fathers arch nemesis: False. The president never claimed he was making Saddamm pay for 9/11. That statement came entirely from opponents of the war. The only connection that the President has made between Iraq and terrorists is the proven fact that terrorist training camps (including Al'Quida's) were being provided and supported in Iraq.

5) we are pursuing a goal that had nothing to do with are original objective: False. The original objective is to prevent terrorists from training in ways to kill others and preventing them from recieving government support of their actions. While Iraqi support of terrorism was not the first reason given it was in the top three.

If you are going to accuse someone of lying it is a good idea to actually have some proof to back you up or it is called libel. You sir, are libeling. It amazes me how people will beleive anything if it repeated often enough.

liĀ·bel
    n.

a. A false publication, as in writing, print, signs, or pictures, that damages a person's reputation.
    b. The act of presenting such material to the public.

And incidently we are still over there in order to finish what we started. Or do you care so much for peace you want to see the entire area plunged into rampant destruction and bloodshed that would make what has happened so far appear but a drop in the bucket.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Otaku dnangel141 may be famous one day dnangel141 may be famous one day dnangel141's Avatar
    Thanks
    bush is no president cause we should leave iraq..why rebuild we are losing as much souls and people as dollars and what we will help them..we are forcing them to be sometihng they're not we have our own people suffering instead of them what kind of leader is that none he should burn in hell all i care about him and i hope he does

we can't show evidence but those who showed a little ,got arrested and he had the documents and proof look at the movie about all of that it is showing that bush could of cheated elections and he has hidden eveidence showing so and morte about he knew about 9/11 in advance by the ladden family so you have no proof that your right eityher no offence cause we got a little
    Last edited by LenMiyata; Nov 05, 2005 at 11:37 AM. Reason: Don't Double Post

Otaku darkangels36 may be famous one day darkangels36 may be famous one day darkangels36's Avatar
    Thanks

Personally i wish there was never war but then the world would be ended the day that happened! I think that the whole war is definately worth the souls i know that sounds horrid and all but if you think about it anyone who goes into war knows he has the possibility of losing his/her life yet he/her still pushes on to fight for something they do believe in so if you think about it most of you are saying bush is evil but in all reality the soldiers know of the risk so instead of cursing our government honor those who fight for the fact that you can live today!
    This is the code of honor: A wounded man says to his assaliant if i live i will kill you and if i die you are forgiven: Thus this is the code of honor!

Otaku dnangel141 may be famous one day dnangel141 may be famous one day dnangel141's Avatar
    Thanks

they don't no they are gonna go to war on a worthl;ess meaning and we already did what we needed to do so why should we stay they're..we should mind our own bussiness canada is doing okay and thats what they do

Otaku darkangels36 may be famous one day darkangels36 may be famous one day darkangels36's Avatar
    Thanks
    One thing you have to realize is when your the biggest military power in the world you have to protect the weaker countries from being wiped out by terrorist or ect. so if you really think about it were trying to just settle things down so that way those other countries don't have to live in fear that's why the us is always involved in just about everything war or political if you really go down to it!

Really all of you should look and read arriana's post a bit more what (pardon me) she/or he say (not sure sorry) is very correct and a lot of people do spread false rumors and everyone believes so you should really go for the truth and not what everyone else believes that's what i've done!
    Last edited by LenMiyata; Nov 05, 2005 at 11:38 AM. Reason: Don't Double Post
    This is the code of honor: A wounded man says to his assaliant if i live i will kill you and if i die you are forgiven: Thus this is the code of honor!

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 ... LastLast