Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you think that the war in Iraq is right? Do you think we should still be there?

Otaku Bike Stunts Champion Shonen may be famous one day Shonen may be famous one day Shonen's Avatar
    Thanks

Angry Re: du u think that the war in iraq is right? and du u think we should still be there

I would SO love to discuss this matter thoroughly, but I do not have the vocabulary to match the verbal glory that is presented here ( )

Instead, I'm just going to state that I think the whole Iraq business is the biggest load of bull I've seen in years. I think the US has NO right nor duty to invade (yes, invade) Iraq using the war against terrorism as a lame excuse and slay thousands of innocent people. The US has gone power-drunk of it's self-proclaimed status as the leading military superpower and thinks it can do what ever the f*ck it wishes. I just hope to see a Russian nuke teach those retards a lesson (Oooh, how rude. Hate me if it makes you feel any better. It's all the same to me).

There aren't coarse enough words in english for me to express my thoughts about Bush, so I'll rest my case here...

This is what I think of the situation, feel free to differ.
    Last edited by Shonen; Nov 07, 2005 at 01:49 AM.

[Sig-Team Member] [My Profile] [My Gallery]
    *Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of Law*

Otaku Barronmore may be famous one day Barronmore may be famous one day Barronmore's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: du u think that the war in iraq is right? and du u think we should still be there

So, it's ok for Russia to have a nuke and use it but not ok for the U.S. to have a nuke and not use it?

Seriously, if you don't like GW Bush, wait a few more years. He'll be out of office by then and I'm sure the country can vote in someone much more conservitive. But it's no reason to get all testy and wish for more innocent deaths. Seriously, I don't undestand the logic that it's ok for the U.S. to get nuked but no one else. All that shows is blind hatred.

Feel free to disagree about the war. List all your reasons you think it's bull. Let's have an honest debate about it. But can we please leave the venomus attacks and death wishes out of it. They don't serve any reason other then flame baiting. I don't care about your verbal vocabulary or how glorious it is. I'll I care about is your well thought out oppinions and the facts your basing them off of.

Angsty Goth Teenager SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: du u think that the war in iraq is right? and du u think we should still be there

We should only still be there to kill off the insergens and protect the people.

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks

Lookie here, Rick Parks, Arrianna and Barronmore are right. We started the damned war, and we are not going to leave until we're done with it. Using Michael Moore to back up your anti-war arguments is not going to get you anywhere. Hell, the only reason I watch Michael Moore is to get a few quick laughs at the absurdity of it all.

As for your Osama theorem, it's quite easy to explain. This isn't the first time Osama has fell off the face of the earth. In the late 80s/early 90s (I think the date is right), Russia went after Osama and he fell back to his caves, never to be seen for a long, long time. Osama's not stupid. He knows how to effectively attack a larger opponent (see 9/11) and he knows how to not get caught for doing it.

Eventually, eventually, he'll screw up. The guy may be smart, but he's not perfect. If we're at all lucky, we'll catch the bastard when he screws up.

EDIT: Oh, and fixed the title of the thread. If it's gonna be a debate thread, it might as well look good.

Angsty Goth Teenager SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Do you think that the war in Iraq is right? Do you think we should still be there?

That's a well made, and thurowly explained point, Eriadd.

Otaku twistergal723 may be famous one day twistergal723 may be famous one day twistergal723's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Do you think that the war in Iraq is right? Do you think we should still be there?

Even though people might say different I believe that the invasion was nessary....Those terror-bastards were planning to bomb the hell out of us(probaly not true but there was a belif of WMD's being there)And if it wasn't for that call we might not be here today...But the only reason that a few innocent people a now sucide bombers is because they think were the devil since our society kinda goes agenst their religion(reminds me of the holy wars in the middle ages)

I'm ♥mazing!

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Do you think that the war in Iraq is right? Do you think we should still be there

Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiDude128
    That's a well made, and thurowly explained point, Eriadd.
    -laugh- Tell that to Arrianna and Barronmore, they're the ones who are dealing out the damage.

Otaku Barronmore may be famous one day Barronmore may be famous one day Barronmore's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Do you think that the war in Iraq is right? Do you think we should still be there

I didn't think were were 'dealing out the damage'. It's just both of us don't like seeing false statements presented as fact. I've actually been concerned we've been to hard on people and been killing of threads.

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 ... LastLast