Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you think that the war in Iraq is right? Do you think we should still be there?

Otaku Siren may be famous one day Siren may be famous one day Siren's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Do you think that the war in Iraq is right? Do you think we should still be there?

I saw a shirt somewhere once which summed this all up:

"All your oil are belong to US."
    "I go online sometimes, but everyone's spelling is really bad... It's depressing." ~Tara from BtVS

Newbie Kakashi Hatake may be famous one day Kakashi Hatake may be famous one day Kakashi Hatake's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Do you think that the war in Iraq is right? Do you think we should still be there?

Wars are a waste of time. Bush is retarded enough to keep this war going for as long as he see's fit. So, I think the war in Iraq was a choice made by one mind-**** of a President.

Newbie Ikawa may be famous one day Ikawa may be famous one day Ikawa's Avatar
    Thanks

U could say that, unfortunatly its becoming more of a religous war, and that usually means a big war.

But then if u really are deep about this then, maybe, take a look on the other side, look up David Icke!

Otaku PsiKnot may be famous one day PsiKnot may be famous one day PsiKnot's Avatar
    Thanks

Allright! I leave for a month and come back to find that we are still discussing the same old topics. Yes the war is for the greater good of us all and yes we should continue to fight the good fight. To say anything else would be beating a long dead horse.

Thinking is the leading cause of death among the stupid.
    Signature and Avatar made by Zackraa. Thanks!

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Do you think that the war in Iraq is right? Do you think we should still be there

Quote Originally Posted by PsiKnot
    Allright! I leave for a month and come back to find that we are still discussing the same old topics. Yes the war is for the greater good of us all and yes we should continue to fight the good fight. To say anything else would be beating a long dead horse.
    Sad isn't it?
    But still, what can you do?

(Is not! Is too! Is not! )

I'm just waiting for an opinion based on some type of fact instead the oft reapeated baseless retoric.

(Personally I think they're just trying to wear the rest of us out with their temper tantrums.)

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Otaku Meiwaku may be famous one day Meiwaku may be famous one day Meiwaku's Avatar
    Thanks

I myself find it hard to find true facts about either end. Because both ends put a spin on the facts and it's hard to determine who is telling the truth but being a sophist or who is telling the truth but acknowledging both sides. I happened to see the movies Fahrenheit 9/11 and Fahrenhype 9/11 and both movies take their side of the argument and try to spin it their way so they look right and leave out counter arguments that would hurt their main argument. Both movies take facts and mislead you. Fahrenhype 9/11 while it points out Moore's lies and misrepresentations of the facts quite clearly, the movie itself lacks being a credible source itself by failing to name sources of the information they received, and using interviews and other scenes out of context, the very thing they accused Moore of doing in his movie. So yeah don't use either movie as a credible source because they both fail.

So before I show my point of view I have to ask?

1) What is the full reason the USA invaded Iraq for?
    - "Ash: Gimme some sugar, baby."-

Newbie Ikawa may be famous one day Ikawa may be famous one day Ikawa's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Do you think that the war in Iraq is right? Do you think we should still be there

Quote Originally Posted by Arrianna
    (Personally I think they're just trying to wear the rest of us out with their temper tantrums.)
    Thats good, elaborate better?

Quote Originally Posted by Meiwaku
    What is the full reason the USA invaded Iraq for?
    Power, just my opinion as theres many doubt about Bush's actions!

Lord and Master Zarriff may be famous one day Zarriff may be famous one day Zarriff's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ikawa
    U could say that, unfortunatly its becoming more of a religous war, and that usually means a big war.
    That's one of the bigger problems with the war. For one side, it's jihad (religious war) and for one it's political. For Busch it could even be considered personal. The war comes from the heart and souls of the people of Iraq, which means they will win or they will sacrafice thier lives trying. Where as, for the U.S., it's just a political and economical war, but since we're a superpower we have no reason to pull out. Thus, this will be a long war.

And sadly, it isn't even a technical war. The last official declaration of war was against Japan in WWII. Everything else, including this, has been classified as a "policing issue" and hasn't had an official declaration of war. And yet, it's taken with the same approach as war, and people die as a result.

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast