Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: do you trust people you meet online right away?

Devoted Otaku youth_anime_fan may be famous one day youth_anime_fan may be famous one day
    Thanks
    I trust them with information.. if they prove themselves worth of REAL WORLD INFO, or OTHER STUFF, then yea,,, but...

NO NOT REALLY NO>> I DON"T KNOW...

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks
    i dont even trust myself sometimes....so no :Thumbd:
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Otaku ryke12 may be famous one day ryke12 may be famous one day
    Thanks
    I trust people... to a certain extent... you want my phone number or somthing like that, then I don't know you any more.

I mean, if I meet you and you say something like, "OMFG YOU MUST BE CHRISTIAN CUZ JESUS ROXORS MY PANTXORS!!!111", then I WILL leave. (Yes, I hate zealots who try to convert you)
    Maybe I'll come up eith a sig soon... until then, be patient.

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks
    The only one I trust thats online is my G/F because well I know shes telling the truth

Otaku dark_glaive may be famous one day dark_glaive may be famous one day
    Thanks
    I trust no one on the Internet and assume they're an idiot until proven otherwise. And I'm not just being a sarcastic bastard.
    Dont make your sig that big again or I'll de-brain you---administration

Otaku TakuHonji may be famous one day TakuHonji may be famous one day TakuHonji's Avatar
    Thanks
    Not really... unless it's one of my friends.

Ones life is too short to move like a mortal
    Live by the sword
    Die by the sword
    Stay in the shadows

PiNk HaIr FaNaTiC Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45's Avatar
    Thanks
    I feel soo opposite saying this but yes...as a matter of fact i trust MOST people online...though others i dont at all or it takes time....it may seem wierd to u but i seem to have trust in them because...well..i guess im jus friendly like that...friendship begins with trust but trust cannot happen unless u r friendly is wat i think

Otaku serge2005 may be famous one day serge2005 may be famous one day serge2005's Avatar
    Thanks
    I trust people online enough to listen to their word and at least think it might be right
    I am the fire that light your wood. I'm the thunder that lights you night. I'm the wind that keeps you cool. are you wondering who I am? I'm the great wizard serge

http://bahamutpheonix.7.forumer.com/index.php
    please join this site if you like any type of games

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast