Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: do you trust people you meet online right away?

Otaku Gin Nightingale may be famous one day Gin Nightingale may be famous one day Gin Nightingale's Avatar
    Thanks
    Let me think... no.

Newbie Lein Wizard may be famous one day Lein Wizard may be famous one day
    Thanks
    I don't especially trust people I meet online, no...but that doesn't mean they don't get the chance to earn that trust.

Otaku Vaines may be famous one day Vaines may be famous one day Vaines's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Boo45
    I feel soo opposite saying this but yes...as a matter of fact i trust MOST people online...though others i dont at all or it takes time....it may seem wierd to u but i seem to have trust in them because...well..i guess im jus friendly like that...friendship begins with trust but trust cannot happen unless u r friendly is wat i think
    Pfiou I thought I would be alone

Yes, I trust a lot of people, and there are some people I'd love to meet personally, it'd be so much fun, if you feel good with them on the web, to try to get in touch in reality? Sadly most people I know online on forums live in the US...living in Europe doesn't make it easy.

Otaku Haruka X may be famous one day Haruka X may be famous one day Haruka X's Avatar
    Thanks
    I trust NO ONE online.. except for one person. Her name is Rina, we've known each other for nearly 1 year and half. We even write letters to eachother..kinda like penpals. But everyone else on the internet? Nope, dont trust 'em at all.

Otaku kenshi2885 may be famous one day kenshi2885 may be famous one day kenshi2885's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking

Hi im a new guy I just want to say, if you dont trust the people you meet online how you going to know them or to be friend with you know Online no "offence" but if you dont trust me that "OK" Im a new guy just try to make some friend here online because I gut not thing else to "DO" here exsept cooking and baby sitting "OR" playing the same "GAME" over and over agian

Materials Master KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi's Avatar
    Thanks
    no, bedause in the past I have had two assholes who started talking about wanting to join this mime and anti-mime revolution. I trust no one online unless I specifically know that it is one of my friends, like somebody gave me their aim or something

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    I trust no one. I still don't completely trust some of my real life friends on the internet.

But the ones I don't trust the most are mods.

Otaku Nameless may be famous one day Nameless may be famous one day Nameless's Avatar
    Thanks
    I dont trust someone directly after meeting them online. I have to make sure if they are really trustworthy.. I mean most people when it comes to online games are "hackers or scammers".. Only staffs or administrators can be trusted like what Dark. said..

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast