Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you volunteer?

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks

Do you volunteer?

I'm very active in my community. I work with children and seniors. Do any of AOs members work in their community?
    Seduced by Flesh

Newbie andiishere may be famous one day andiishere may be famous one day andiishere's Avatar
    Thanks
    i help the local boys brigade, its a christian organization for male kids ages 5-18 i help out in the seinor section (ages 12- 18). this is every friday night btw other than tis i don't get out much! LOL

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    I use to help in flood relief... but we haven't been flooded in awhile... so not in bout a year.
    But i use to be very active in the community... An will be again, if somn happs... Hope it doesn't though.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks
    I try to volunteer as much as possible, but I also have to concentrate on school still, so I don't get that much of a chance, but I used to in the summer at a chldren's hospital a couple years back.
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

Newbie HiroIsMyHero may be famous one day HiroIsMyHero may be famous one day HiroIsMyHero's Avatar
    An awful place with mean people known as South Florida
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasai
    I work with children and seniors.
    Same here! I work with 5-6 year olds at my church's Sunday School and with seniors at the local senior center. I started doing this because I have to (School requires 40 hours to graduate) but I've grown to enjoy it.

Thanks
    Good! I hope it becomes a habit for you. I take time almost every third saturday of every month. Though sometimes through out the month.
    Seduced by Flesh

Otaku Juice may be famous one day Juice may be famous one day Juice's Avatar
    Thanks
    I do a lot of service work for my church and just recently i was ordained to the office of ward missionary were i try and help out the missionaries whenever nobody else can and give them rides and stuff and do service with them oh and i also used to be a substitute primary teacher in the church.

Thanks
    That's awesome. I teach bible study at my church for the ages of 6 to 8. ^_~
    Seduced by Flesh

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast