Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6

Thread: Do you volunteer?

Lost in the ethernet dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasai
    Ahh. Much better. Thankies. ^-^
    it really isn't bad. they prick your finger and that really is the worst part. then they have you lie down. then you close your eyes, feel a prick and lie there for ten to fifteen minutes and then you get up. then you get a drink, a couple of cookies or a slice of pizza, and sometimes you can get a t-shirt or a sticker!

Student: "Umm sensei, the question on the board is wrong."
    Teacher "SHAAAADD UP!"

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonrider2004
    it really isn't bad. they prick your finger and that really is the worst part. then they have you lie down. then you close your eyes, feel a prick and lie there for ten to fifteen minutes and then you get up. then you get a drink, a couple of cookies or a slice of pizza, and sometimes you can get a t-shirt or a sticker!
    ah you must be talking about giving blood, I went for my first ever blood donation last december and it was pleasant

i get to save four ppl and it doesn't hurt at all, and I get a free cholesterol test anyways

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Lost in the ethernet dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pyoro-pyoro
    ah you must be talking about giving blood, I went for my first ever blood donation last december and it was pleasant

i get to save four ppl and it doesn't hurt at all, and I get a free cholesterol test anyways

free cholestoral test? where do you go? my local red cross doesn't do that...

and yes we are trying to get kasai to consider donating blood. no real pressure tho, it isnt donating if you feel compelled...

Student: "Umm sensei, the question on the board is wrong."
    Teacher "SHAAAADD UP!"

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonrider2004
    free cholestoral test? where do you go? my local red cross doesn't do that...

and yes we are trying to get kasai to consider donating blood. no real pressure tho, it isnt donating if you feel compelled...
    I donno, I think my was with the stanford medical group

and after the blood test several weeks later I got this card with my cholesteral level on it, and yes Kasai I think giving blood is a very good thing to do. I don't think that being afraid of needles or blood is a very legit excuse, since you save around four folks with a pint of blood

and on top of that some places give to tickets to six flags, or movie tickets etc.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Otaku zeine may be famous one day zeine may be famous one day zeine's Avatar
    Thanks
    I've volunteered recently to care for orphans and I'm assisting for DVBS this coming March... I don't volunteer that much though because I like staying at home...

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6