Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Do you watch the news?

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks

Do you watch the news?

Are there any AO members who watch the news? Or is it just plain old me? If you do, why?

I watch the news because I like to be informed on the latest happening in my community.
    Seduced by Flesh

Fangirl Missing in Action Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai's Avatar
    Thanks
    I don't usually watch the news..... cause most of the time I'm still at work when it's on the TV. But when I'm on the early shift I usually watch it, mainly because my mum watchs it every day. First the 5pm news, then the 6pm news... 1 and a half hours of news on two different TV networks, kind of hard not to walk out into the living room around that time of day without watching the news.

Leader of the Fangirl Conspiracy

Because teasing boys is so much fun.

[ Minitokyo| Doki Doki | My AO Gallery | Request a Siggy ]
    "Bisshies make Hikari happy"

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Everyday before school... i used to watch the news... praying it'd snow.

So nope i think there's alot of people who watch the news... just to see if their school is gonna be closed.. like me. Really that's all i watch the news for... because my parents usually end up telling me whats happening in the community.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Devoted Otaku youth_anime_fan may be famous one day youth_anime_fan may be famous one day
    Thanks
    I watch the news only if there is something interesting going on. If all they do is talk about so and so being mass murdered by who and who, I'm not really into that. I like story's about puppies. Maybee little baby chicks and rabbits too.(maybee eating cheetos with jaderabbit?)

^

Newbie berryhot may be famous one day berryhot may be famous one day berryhot's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'm not a big news watcher... I mean its good to be informed and all but there is but so much murder and death and bad stuff that you can take in one sitting...at least thats what I think

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Im not much of a news watcher. I watch it only whena storm system comes therough

Otaku Yasmine may be famous one day Yasmine may be famous one day Yasmine's Avatar
    Thanks
    sometime's.. but I hear stuff through the radio too.. it's good to know everything what is happening to the outside.. wide world ^^

|| I forgot that I might see so many beautiful things - Dreamvisions ||

Sib
    Otaku Sib may be famous one day Sib may be famous one day Sib's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by berryhot
    I'm not a big news watcher... I mean its good to be informed and all but there is but so much murder and death and bad stuff that you can take in one sitting...at least thats what I think
    Hmm, yeah I see your point, but sometimes there is good news on. A couple of weeks ago I watched a story about a dog that fell down a cliff unharmed, and walked 50 miles across country side back home. ^^

I watch the news. I like to try and keep up to date with world events, but also there are little sub-shows on the 24-hour news channels. 'Hard Talk' has to be my favourite. It's basicly a show where the presenter (Tim Sebastian) asks some really hard questions to people in a position of responsibility. The debates sparked up can just get so full of emotion sometimes, it's great to watch.

Hmmm... He's not technically human, so it wouldn't really be like cannibalism...
    .:Anime Relfections:.l.:SibArt (Being Updated):.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast