Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Do you watch the news?

Gundam Builder Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x's Avatar
    Thanks
    I only watch the news in the morning to see where the traffic is when leavign for school. Other than that I watch the news once in a while, its nice to kow what is going on in the world.

PiNk HaIr FaNaTiC Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasai
    Are there any AO members who watch the news? Or is it just plain old me? If you do, why?

I watch the news because I like to be informed on the latest happening in my community.
    Hmmmmm...rarely do i ever watch the news...i only watch if there is something i need to know...like if theres a snow day thats coming up or something..

Otaku Rodion may be famous one day Rodion may be famous one day Rodion's Avatar
    Thanks
    In my case, I try NOT to watch the news, but it seems to be unavoidable.

-RODION
    "Reserve your right to think, for even to think wrongly is better than not to think at all."
    - Hypatia of Alexandria

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks
    all of these peeps informed on their community. I like AO. ^-^
    Seduced by Flesh

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Shadow, you disgrace the name of shadows and darkness! Get the f**k out, or at least pretend you aren't a stupid disgusting fag, by trying to tell everyone else they are!!!!!

More on topic...

I don't like the news. Everytime I watch it's either something about the war, a fire, murder, killings, theft, I get sick and tired of listening to it! Tell us something we WANT to hear! Something that won't make us feel like crap after we're done watching, besides, I have more exciting things going on in MY life everyday, that they'd get lucky to broadcast in a year! :Thumbd: Newspapers are similar, but not quite as depressing.

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well the news is only telling the truth.
    Seduced by Flesh

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Dark and Arrianna Rule one do not be an asshole flaming or putting down other members

EDIT Topic Closed

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4