Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: do you wonder

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

Re: do you wonder

I agree, learn your parents' stories, then you can inflate their stories when you tell your kids about it.

丹色 月影 BrightShadow_96 may be famous one day BrightShadow_96 may be famous one day BrightShadow_96's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah ive wondered about my parents lives. actually, they tell me there stories all the time. i think it's kinda interesting since my parents both lived in different places, and had different lifestyles.

A Returning Soul Twitchy may be famous one day Twitchy may be famous one day Twitchy's Avatar
    Thanks

Nope I just dont care
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=22388&dateline=123367  5260

Newbie Lands may be famous one day Lands may be famous one day Lands's Avatar
    Thanks

great

Dear Prudence JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt's Avatar
    Thanks

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAI LAUGH AT THE THOUGHT OF THEM AS KIDS.......WOOOOOOO Hoooo......I've heard stories about them and Jeezz.....My parents were like....Hhahah Krazzy ....WOAH....I'm krazzy...uh-oh....l

(Lololol)

Thanks Pyroo. :]

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jaderabbit
    yea, the 60s -70s full of drugs, sex, and cool happens...
    Man ... who'd wanna be in there shoes... Lmao.
    or cloggs, you never know lmao..
    anyway i do talk to my parents and wonder about it, i get my answers and well im left with no questions. , i ask about music and what not, its funny that they were young when the Rolling Stones were out and everything was hip, its pretty hilarious.

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SasuraiHell
    or cloggs, you never know lmao..
    anyway i do talk to my parents and wonder about it, i get my answers and well im left with no questions. , i ask about music and what not, its funny that they were young when the Rolling Stones were out and everything was hip, its pretty hilarious.
    Hey the rolling stones kick butt!!

Newbie ~Aisuru~ may be famous one day ~Aisuru~ may be famous one day ~Aisuru~'s Avatar
    Thanks

Well at one time, i did have that kind of thing on my mind...i actually thought of asking my parents, But..it somehow never got back around to me. So i didn't bother to tempered with that topic, becasue i know it'll probably be none of my business.

~Aisuru~
    ~Aisuru~
    *Sweet heart*
    ^_^Whom i admire list^_^
    Kedar
    Saku Tenkai
    Negami
    *(I desire for more)*

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast