Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Doa

Otaku nightsly may be famous one day nightsly may be famous one day nightsly's Avatar
    Thanks

dead or alive

dead or alive games that best fighting games ever created, from the dead or alive hardcore (the last one made for ps2) to dead or alive 3 (Xbox).
    but am sure u all heard about dead or alive 4, great grafix, fighting couldint be batter, and the online still awsome. but s dly I hate the fact that they made it to perverted, I gues they thought about the nerds (no offance if u r one)more than the people who really enjoy a fighting game. I don't know about some of you who played it or what you thought, but the story lines. some of them didint make sense.
    Last edited by nightsly; Jan 18, 2006 at 03:21 PM.

Newbie Otohiko may be famous one day Otohiko may be famous one day Otohiko's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Doa

I have yet to play it myself, but I've read some very negative reviews.

TC1
    Newbie TC1 may be famous one day TC1 may be famous one day
    Thanks

yes i love doa, it is one of those fighting games that i actually find worth playing.
    nowif only tecmo would go back to sony then i would be a happy camper

Otaku pnolos may be famous one day pnolos may be famous one day pnolos's Avatar
    Thanks

doa is sweet, but it got boring after a while..mayeb its just me

Otaku mechataku may be famous one day mechataku may be famous one day mechataku's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: dead or alive

Quote Originally Posted by nightsly
    dead or alive games that best fighting games ever created, from the dead or alive hardcore (the last one made for ps2) to dead or alive 3 (Xbox).
    but am sure u all heard about dead or alive 4, great grafix, fighting couldint be batter, and the online still awsome. but s dly I hate the fact that they made it to perverted, I gues they thought about the nerds (no offance if u r one)more than the people who really enjoy a fighting game. I don't know about some of you who played it or what you thought, but the story lines. some of them didint make sense.
    made it perverted? i think perversion was in mind when they created the first game...anyways i love the games, especially DOA ultimate for xbox (all the costumes...)

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

even though ihaven't ever played one, the graphics are stupendous and the characters look awesome ( especially the girls ). it's quite the intresting series, and has that volleyball one in it too... *slapped by random girl*
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

champion of all champions banj_rave_03 may be famous one day banj_rave_03 may be famous one day banj_rave_03's Avatar
    Thanks

there are some criticist who has a negative reviews.. but i dont think so doa is a boring game coz im enjoying playing it
    but i need you here tonight
    i need you here inside
    i need you here tonight
    i really really need you here tonight

Newbie Malloc-X may be famous one day Malloc-X may be famous one day Malloc-X's Avatar
    Thanks

i am not a fan of this series. what did u mean b y it has become too perveted? i prefer the gg series

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast