Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Doa

Otaku nightsly may be famous one day nightsly may be famous one day nightsly's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Doa

Quote Originally Posted by Malloc-X
    i am not a fan of this series. what did u mean b y it has become too perveted? i prefer the gg series
    the point of the game waz great fighting style, good grafix, and sexy girls.

what I meant by too pervorted waz for example.
    if u play the girl with purple hair there's this part were she's fights and then they show her taking a shower completely naked, tell me if that makes sence,

or the main girl with orange hair, she's having a dream ( I dont remember it that well maybe she waz fighting topless, or waz taking a bath I donno) anyways she wakes up and she waz toples.

thats what I meant by too perverted, I donno y they added to many of those types of scens but I gues as the game progresses so does the style.
    dont get me wrong the game's fighting is still great, and even batter just donno why they did that in story modes.

tell me do u know why they ask you how old you are befor you start the game?
    if you think you do ur in for a surprise.

Otaku Fluffy-Chan may be famous one day Fluffy-Chan may be famous one day Fluffy-Chan's Avatar
    Thanks

DOA is ok, but i like other fighting games better like Soul Calbour Super Smash Bro's Melee and Bloody Roar

Otaku nightsly may be famous one day nightsly may be famous one day nightsly's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffy-Chan
    DOA is ok, but i like other fighting games better like Soul Calbour Super Smash Bro's Melee and Bloody Roar
    I have soul calibor 3 and I got bored of it allready, its only fun when ur playing other people who are good, but DOA is different, I never get bored and the fighting area I like the fact that you have more freedom.
    smash Bro's Melee is good but yet again I got bored of it.
    donno about Bloody Roar I havent played it yet.

丹色 月影 BrightShadow_96 may be famous one day BrightShadow_96 may be famous one day BrightShadow_96's Avatar
    Thanks

isnt doa 4 coming out on the 360?

im a ninja-u cant c me bloodhawk may be famous one day bloodhawk may be famous one day bloodhawk's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pnolos
    doa is sweet, but it got boring after a while..mayeb its just me
    your not the only one. ya i have DOA hardcore but im bord of it know it just gets boring

IM BACK

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bloodhawk
    your not the only one. ya i have DOA hardcore but im bord of it know it just gets boring
    but u do know hardcore wazent really there best work.
    Ill say it got on top when ultima came out (donno if thats how u spell it).

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

but u do know hardcore wazent really there best work.
    Ill say it got on top when ultima came out (donno if thats how u spell it).
    DOA Ultimate was the same game as DOA2: Hardcore but with an online mode and some other small extras.

Do you realise you are contradicting yourself?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2