Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: DOA Ultimate

Otaku Warthog Launch Champion Rook may be famous one day Rook may be famous one day Rook's Avatar
    Thanks

Question DOA Ultimate

Is this a good game to buy?WHats the rating on this game and what for? Is it a game worth buying? And where can i get it cheap? Please help, it looks good but i want to be sure.THANKS
    Yay-yea?

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Its a pretty good game. Some would argue that tekken 5's the better of the two, but really, who cares? I'd buy DOA over Tekken, but that's just me, you shouldn't be too dissapointed if you like getting costumes and characters with fairly easy gameplay.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    I keep hearing that DOA ultimate is the remake of the Hardcore one but with Online capabilities for XBox live

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Newbie Master Pivot may be famous one day Master Pivot may be famous one day Master Pivot's Avatar
    Thanks
    That is essentially true. It is a remake but with updated graphics, online capability and a new character or two.
    Master Pivot - Wielder of the Coherent Light Bokken
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Untouchable Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega's Avatar
    Thanks
    They also ported over the Saturn version of DOA1 with online capabilities as well in the DOAU package but... nobody ever plays that one online when you've got DOA2:HC with online capabilities. It's rated M of course and if you want it cheap try either ebay, or trade in some games at EB and buy a used copy.

Newbie animenet may be famous one day animenet may be famous one day
    Thanks
    never played it but itt looks really cool

Otaku Wrath may be famous one day Wrath may be famous one day Wrath's Avatar
    Thanks
    Its pretty good but I do think Tekken 5 is better. Its just a remake of the first two DOA games. If I were you Id wait for DOA 4.
    -Maximum dimensions for signatures is 110(height)x450(width), maximum file size is 150kb. ONE IMAGE ONLY!

Untouchable Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrath
    Its pretty good but I do think Tekken 5 is better. Its just a remake of the first two DOA games. If I were you Id wait for DOA 4.
    Keeping in mind DOA4 has been confirmed for Xbox360, and who knows how much that's gonna cost...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast