Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: DOA Ultimate

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    It's not that bad of a game, besides, if you've never played the first two DOA's, it doesn't make a difference if they're just remakes.

Otaku Wrath may be famous one day Wrath may be famous one day Wrath's Avatar
    Thanks
    Still, Id rather just buy DOA 3 for 15 bucks than buy two older games
    -Maximum dimensions for signatures is 110(height)x450(width), maximum file size is 150kb. ONE IMAGE ONLY!

Untouchable Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrath
    Still, Id rather just buy DOA 3 for 15 bucks than buy two older games
    DOA3 doesn't go online nor have as many costumes though, granted it has two more characters but DOAU offers much more replay value. I would suggest getting DOAU and if you like it, pick up DOA3, then if you're a perv, pick up DOA Xtreme Beach Volleyball

All those games, used, are around $15-$20 bucks now, DOAU might be $25-$30, I've heard of someone finding both discs used at EB for $20 before, so just check the area.

Newbie Caz-chan may be famous one day Caz-chan may be famous one day Caz-chan's Avatar
    Thanks
    I adore this game, I play it on live quite alot now and I hover between an A- and an A rank so I guess I am doing something right!!
    This game is best suited for Live play really, if any of you guys play it on live, add me!
    Caz Chan

Untouchable Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega's Avatar
    Thanks
    I was just playing again this morning because of this thread but man it was EMPTY, I'm at a B- right now but hell I'll take you for a challenge if I see you Caz. Heads up, my tags ravenomega

Otaku thevampirealacrud may be famous one day thevampirealacrud may be famous one day thevampirealacrud's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Dark.
    Its a pretty good game. Some would argue that tekken 5's the better of the two, but really, who cares? I'd buy DOA over Tekken, but that's just me, you shouldn't be too dissapointed if you like getting costumes and characters with fairly easy gameplay.

Totally agreed. no questions asked.
    "You have the strength and power to control your own destinies...and that is the greatest gift of all." ~Lucia

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2