Thread: Does anyone have spoilers for Detective Conan/Case Closed?

Newbie flextone may be famous one day flextone may be famous one day
    Thanks

Does anyone have spoilers for Detective Conan/Case Closed?

if you do, feel free to give me some info on future events by posting here or send me a private message so other people wont get mad. It's funny how I just crave the big events in the story before I watch it. It's the same as when I was watching the Dragon Ball series and I looked up and read everything before I watched the whole series. Well, thanks and I hope I didn't tick off any people.

thanx
    flextone
    the king of blackjack

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Wink Re: Does anyone have spoilers for Detective Conan/Case Closed?

I've like only watched the first 200 episodes of it (I know that because the last one I saw was like a 200th ep. special) and the only thing that added to the main story is that one of the member of the organization that Shinichi/Conan is after took the same pill that he did. So she also became a child and is helping Conan to get info on the pill and the organization she made so she can create a antidote.

Later on the story the former member of the oragnization Haibara Ai (its not her real name) developed a prototype of the antidote that Conan took and temporariely changed back to Shinichi just when Ran was catching onto the fact that Conan is Shinichi.

*phew*

Thats all I can remenber for now so I'll PM you anything else I remember .
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|