Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: Does anyone here actually BUY Anime???

Newbie Ichigo559 may be famous one day Ichigo559 may be famous one day Ichigo559's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Does anyone here actually BUY Anime???

i actually buy all my anime except for the most recent cuz obviously they aren't available to this domestic market yet. but i get alot of my stuff from a site called Import-Anime. and sometimes from Amazon.
    why is anime addicting? it just is!!!!!!

Banned Musouka-chan may be famous one day Musouka-chan may be famous one day Musouka-chan's Avatar
    Thanks

I myself prefer to buy anime because of the physical aspect of it. You're more likely to charish it more than say something you've downloaded. It depends on where you live, when you buy stuff. I know you can go to HMV, and CD Plus to buy them. I also go to Comic Stores too.

Thats just where I find mine.

Otaku winryrockbell may be famous one day winryrockbell may be famous one day winryrockbell's Avatar
    Thanks

well, at first i did buy some dvds. like Azumanga, .hack, R.O.D. tv, etc. whenever i try to beg my parents to buy it for me, they would say it is so expensive, but they would buy it for me anyway. i thought it was expensive too. i mean, $30 for 4 episodes? it should be $20 or cheaper. but i didn't have a choice back then cuz i didn't know much about the internet and d/ling. but now i know how to d/l, so i d/l it instead of buying. the reason i don't buy it is cuz i do't have enough money. and i think my dad would be happier if i don't buy any dvds.

Newbie Ichigo559 may be famous one day Ichigo559 may be famous one day Ichigo559's Avatar
    Thanks

i think last month alone i spent like 150 dollars on a couple of Box Set Animes. but one still hasn't arrived and i am getting T-ed Off about it. but i much rather buy them. just knowing that they are mine and that I didn't bootleg them this time. makes me feel good. hahaha
    why is anime addicting? it just is!!!!!!

Newbie Iris may be famous one day Iris may be famous one day Iris's Avatar
    Thanks

i personally don't buy Anime, because the anime DVDs in the place i live in are expensive (about $170-$200), despite of this, i still manage to get my hands on some of the movies & series. for instance i watched (Digiomon 3) buy borrowing from a friend of mine. i also watched (Scrapped Princess) by downloading it using cable. i know it's illegal but who cares!:S

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

ye whole series are expensive but come on you people that don't buy them... im serious support the artist. the take time out of their life to earn money to provide for their family and every time u rip their shows ur taking money from them. if i am going to dl something then im going to buy the original at some point 'when it is licensed or comes to america'.

SUpport the artists' buy manga/anime!!
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Newbie InuFilipinaFan may be famous one day InuFilipinaFan may be famous one day InuFilipinaFan's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm just starting my collection. I own 2 of 3 inuyasha DVDs in canada. The 2nd and 3rd. I can't find the 1st one though.

Newbie Japyez may be famous one day Japyez may be famous one day Japyez's Avatar
    Thanks

yupperz,i bought my anime dvds.I like to collect my fave anime dvds,or else i wouldn't be able to release stress. Yes,I watch them to get tension off my back.Its really entertaining,watching anime without comm..
    Lurving him..souji-chan ^-^ naoya |tsuk|

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast