Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Does anyone here actually BUY Anime???

Lord and Master Zarriff may be famous one day Zarriff may be famous one day Zarriff's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Does anyone here actually BUY Anime???

I myself have bought al the anime I have. This is because my sattelite connection doen't like lengthy downloads, especially torrent files. I do download small programs and cd's and buy them when I have the spare cash, so I do it on the honor sytem. If I liked it, I buy it. If I was able to download anime dvd's though, I probably would get in the bad habbit of doing so and not maing the purchase. ^-^

Newbie manman may be famous one day manman may be famous one day manman's Avatar
    Thanks

i buy anime, i've got miyazakis films, akira etc etc, evangelion series, bebop sessions and same for manga, I enjoy it so much that i feel its worth paying for. Although I cant afford all that i want

Angsty Goth Teenager SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128's Avatar
    Thanks

I buy anime all the time!!!! Why wouldn't you buy anime? And downloading it would be illegal unless the person had rights from the company that made it.

Otaku QueenOfGames may be famous one day QueenOfGames may be famous one day QueenOfGames's Avatar
    Thanks

Of course I buy anime .^_^. I have so much, but it cannot match my collection of manga. Anyway, I either get my anime through Right Stuf, Amazon, or by going to a video store at the mall near me called Saturday Matinee.

Some examples of what I have are Revolutionary Girl Utena, Stellvia, Burst Angel, Twelve Kingdoms, Gundam Seed, FLCL, Tekken...actually Tekken I got at SunCoast, but that was awhile back.

That's only a few though. I need to have anime in my possession. Downloading it is silly unless it hasn't been released on VHS or DVD yet.

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

I buy everything by Miazaki/Studio Ghibli that comes out, anything having to do with Harlock/Herlock, and FF. My husband bought Bloodlust.

I don't need to buy the rest because I have a friend who keeps upgrading his collection who gives it to me.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks

I buy anime. I have not bought a single piece of illegal/fansubbed anime, and I don't download rips from the net. Sure, I should probably be using this money to buy food, pay for rent, and books, but... anime is anime!

Otaku miranda2354 may be famous one day miranda2354 may be famous one day miranda2354's Avatar
    Thanks

I bought the first and second movie of Inuyasha on dvd,I have a few Inuyasha accesories,I never download my shows,But Im thinking of downloadinganime they dont put on,with LimeWire

Thanks Zackraa for the awesome sig

Just Trying To Live Life War on Terror Champion name one may be famous one day name one may be famous one day name one's Avatar
    Thanks

Where i live. there are two stores and my friend bought a anime series. he paid 120 dollars and store 2 we went he could got 15% off. so he got ripe off

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast