Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Does anyone here actually BUY Anime???

Retired frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Does anyone here actually BUY Anime???

I buy a lot of anime. I only really download what is not available for purchase and I have an interest in (Hunter X Hunter for instance) I'm actually awaiting a shipment of Kenshin OAV's as we speak.

My friend downloads a lot of stuff. He has every season of Seinfeld on his computer for god sakes. If there is something I am interested that he has I'll take it from him, but even he buys anime that he knows he'll enjoy.

I believe in you Indiana Jones In Odd-World Champion, Forest_Brat Champion, Jungle Dave Champion, Beer Dude 2 Champion, Fly Girl Champion Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho's Avatar
    Thanks

I'd rather have my anime in a pretty DVD box! I dont like downloading it very much.

DeviantArt ll Livejournal ll Rainbow Flakes ll Gallery
    Feeling the beat of my heart ♥

Newbie OrangeBanana may be famous one day OrangeBanana may be famous one day
    Thanks

Indeed I buy anime. I have over 100 dvd's in my collection and it continues to grow.

Examples?

Um...anime. ^_^

Newbie Amnisia may be famous one day Amnisia may be famous one day Amnisia's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by aceman67
    Poor Otaku do download their anime. But every now and then, I do buy anime, or I rent it. I tend to buy the series' I like.

I do buy Manga though.
    Yea me too rather buy it then get chought by the law and go to jail for downloading it or sumthin like that so i buy the series though too..

Your signature image was found to exceed the maximum allowed size of 450x110.

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Amnisia
    Yea me too rather buy it then get chought by the law and go to jail for downloading it or sumthin like that so i buy the series though too..
    The Day they throw someone in jail for downloading Anime will be a dark day indeed.

Banned tasukuchan may be famous one day tasukuchan may be famous one day tasukuchan's Avatar
    Thanks

I am too poor to buy anime anymore. The next DVD I was hoping to get my hands on was "Elfen Lied: Vector 3" but seeing how money has been short this month, like every other month of my life, it won't be happening. I must stick to the downloads.

Otaku Tenseiga may be famous one day Tenseiga may be famous one day Tenseiga's Avatar
    Thanks

Its true that many people do download anime these days but u have to remember that Anime is kinda hard to find and is quite pricy but that still isnt really an excuse. I'm proud to say that I bought all the anime I own and I've bought Outlaw Star (complete) Tenchi Muyo OVA (complete) Evangelion (complete) and I have the first 2 DVDs of Gundam Seed on special order and should be able to get thoes some time this week YAY!

Otaku Foreshadow may be famous one day Foreshadow may be famous one day Foreshadow's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, I own a couple anime--but I'm really into manga so a lot of my money goes into that. Then when I try to buy anime I'm all out...

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast