Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Does anyone here like Steel Angel Kurumi?

Otaku steelangelanna may be famous one day steelangelanna may be famous one day steelangelanna's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking Does anyone here like Steel Angel Kurumi?

i love steel angel kurumi!!! does anyone else???

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    yeah that show was okay, with its share of humor

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Otaku Kira may be famous one day Kira may be famous one day Kira's Avatar
    Thanks
    she looks really cute. but I haven't seen it yet.

Otaku steelangelanna may be famous one day steelangelanna may be famous one day steelangelanna's Avatar
    Thanks
    i love it!! it makes me soooo happy. its full of squeals and boobs. what more could you ask for??

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    Too much of kurumi and not enough of her sisters....

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something

Thanks
    true i would love to see more of karinka and saki but i also love tsunami.. i want to cosplay as her.. but the name is steel angel kurumi

Thanks
    who's tsunami??

Thanks
    tsunami is one of the three steel angels who kidnap Nakahito(sp?) shes the pretty one with the pink spindeled hair

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast