Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Does anyone here like Steel Angel Kurumi?

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    does it have saki in it???

oh i just found it, and yes it great

only a few suggestions, make saki a tad bit larger and try not to let the designs take the spotlight from her...one last thing

MORE MORE MORE!!!
    Last edited by Legend; Jan 31, 2005 at 07:04 PM.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Otaku steelangelanna may be famous one day steelangelanna may be famous one day steelangelanna's Avatar
    Thanks
    wow this forum just turned from a Steel Angel Kurumi convo to some wallpaper gig.. talk about confusion

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    well the story's too short in my opinion

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pyoro-pyoro
    well the story's too short in my opinion
    Yeah, they could definitly make the series alot longer... but it was still good.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Otaku steelangelanna may be famous one day steelangelanna may be famous one day steelangelanna's Avatar
    Thanks
    yea the series was REALLY short.. -cries- the second season was retarded. to anyone who wants to watch it dont!!! it was horrible! all of the angels are mark 2.. and kurumi cant fly without her dog that transforms into a jetpack. >.< its soo bad. i hated it.

Thanks
    haha that's funny, I never noticed any dogs in the series that transform into a jetpack

Thanks
    yea second season.. it was horrid.

Thanks
    i just know the first season and then some of those extra stories thats all

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast