Thread: Does anyone like to help people but gets screwed in the long run?

Banned Alucard_Spriggan may be famous one day Alucard_Spriggan may be famous one day Alucard_Spriggan's Avatar
    Thanks

Does anyone like to help people but gets screwed in the long run?

I am always helping people out with their problems, whether their problems are with other friends, Family, Relationships, People wanting to commit suicide, etc. I am doing my best no matter how hard it is to help these people and even though I am doing my best, I am having those that I try to help become angry with me for not being able to help. I am not a professional so I can only do so much and I dont understand that when I am not able to help someone why they would become angry with me especially when I am trying to help because I care for all of my friends. I guess what I am saying is what would you guys do because I feel like I am being backed into a corner and surrounded with no way to escape. I know that I cant save the world, but I at least want to help my friends...

Otaku alison_faith may be famous one day alison_faith may be famous one day alison_faith's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Does anyone like to help people but gets screwed in the long run?

sometimes you just have to let them go if you can't help them no matter what.
    "The face is the mirror of the mind, and the eyes,without speaking, confess the secrets of the heart." - Saint Jerome

Banned Alucard_Spriggan may be famous one day Alucard_Spriggan may be famous one day Alucard_Spriggan's Avatar
    Thanks

I know I should just let them go, but because of how I am and dont want to let my friends down and watch them take a fall when I can try to help it just makes letting them go easier said then done...no matter how many times I have tried to let go in the past, but thanks for the advice.

Otaku Zdenek may be famous one day Zdenek may be famous one day Zdenek's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Alucard_Spriggan
    I am always helping people out with their problems, whether their problems are with other friends, Family, Relationships, People wanting to commit suicide, etc. I am doing my best no matter how hard it is to help these people and even though I am doing my best, I am having those that I try to help become angry with me for not being able to help. I am not a professional so I can only do so much and I dont understand that when I am not able to help someone why they would become angry with me especially when I am trying to help because I care for all of my friends. I guess what I am saying is what would you guys do because I feel like I am being backed into a corner and surrounded with no way to escape. I know that I cant save the world, but I at least want to help my friends...
    That's exactly my problem. Just choose to help only to the people loyal to you.

Otaku alison_faith may be famous one day alison_faith may be famous one day alison_faith's Avatar
    Thanks

your right help those that are most loyal the are more apt to listen
    "The face is the mirror of the mind, and the eyes,without speaking, confess the secrets of the heart." - Saint Jerome

Thanks

Ok, I will try talking to those more loyal to me and try to work with them. Even though I will work more with them I will not forget about the others and I must keep them fighting too so if u know what to do for them that would help me out and be extremely appreciated.

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Journal entry