Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: does anyone listen to techno??

PiNk HaIr FaNaTiC Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45's Avatar
    Thanks
    Ahhh...the awesome sounds of music! Its my all time fav type as a matter of fact...i have to listen to techno every day..its like a part of my daily dose of good medicine XD....Im glad to know that there are other people who enjoy this type of music too..

Otaku Wobbuffetking may be famous one day Wobbuffetking may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Techno is a very bad generalization that people are using now-a-days to describe anything "electronic". Which means that they are calling Trance, house, Goa, Prog, and all those other genres techno. So don't use it. A much better generalization would be "EDM" (Electronic Dance Music).

I mostly listen to trance and house. I used to be really big on techno but it kinda grew out of me when I discovered trance and house. I don't listen to chesse (AKA bad!) artists such as DJ Sammy, Ian Van Dahl, Scooter, 4 Strings, Alice DJ, or any other those other crappy artists. I listen to more premium stuff. Here are some artists and songs that I highly recommend if you want a taste of what Trance is like:

Adam White & Andy Moor Presents Whiteroom - The White Room
    Adam White - Ballerina
    Bjork - Pagan Poetry (Infusion Remix)
    BT Feat. Caroline Lavelle - The Great Escape (Armin Van Buuren Rework)
    Dylan Rhymes Feat. Katherine Ellis - Salty
    Envio - Time to say Goodbye
    Evolve - Safe to Dream
    Ferry Corsten Feat. Shelley Harland - Holding On (Above & Beyond Remix)
    Filo & Peri Presents Whirlpool - Under The Sun (Solarstone Remix)
    Haak Presents Annunaki - Frenzy (MK-S Remix)

Of course getting these songs can be a bit of a problem since it's pretty hard to get quality trance now-a-days except by vinyl. That's where I come in since I actually have the music. Just hit me up on AIM or something.
    Too cool for a sig.

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    Can't get enough of it.......i love all styles of sub-genres of electronica in general. Just give me....

Aphex Twin
    Underworld
    Orbital
    Prodigy

and i'm all set.

Newbie DistantStar may be famous one day DistantStar may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Techno is like . . . it brings out the robot inside us all . . . well in me . . . . BEEP!

Otaku xotix may be famous one day xotix may be famous one day xotix's Avatar
    Thanks
    yup, love em all, techno trance, anything like that.

Newbie flawedkaos may be famous one day flawedkaos may be famous one day flawedkaos's Avatar
    Thanks
    I love techno/electronica anything of the like. Puts me in a good mood.

Newbie sanguinary_wonderland may be famous one day sanguinary_wonderland may be famous one day sanguinary_wonderland's Avatar
    i'm a girl, I live in toronto ontario canada and no its not always cold up here.
    Thanks
    i think the new stuff is just getting cheesy also, but the prodigy and crystal method blow all the other guys out of the water.

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    some techno is good... but to much can lead to raibies >_< nah, i love the techy !!
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast